forum I have a question
Started by @GraceAnn:)
tune

people_alt 33 followers

@GraceAnn:)

Why might a 25 year-old be a military general for his government? He's young I have everything planned around his age! So ya see I can't just change it. Do you have an idea on why he might be where he is right now?

@IShotAnArrowInTheAir

Yeah irl that's pretty young but you can totally bend the rules around a bit in your own government. But yes parental presser for sure and he'd also have to have been working for this is whole life, like always having been focused on this going to the academy etc. It could also help if his family or someone close to them has a good military reputation already or other personal connections to help him shoot up through the ranks quickly.

@HighPockets group

I mean, I have a 24 year old general, but that's because he literally started the rebel army and he knows exactly what his end goal is. And the rebel army doesn't really have many rules since a majority of the soldiers are 18-19-20ish and it's not very organized.

parental pressure, or something to prove

I like that but that still doesn't explain why he would be allowed and why it would be possible.

Yeah irl that's pretty young but you can totally bend the rules around a bit in your own government. But yes parental presser for sure and he'd also have to have been working for this is whole life, like always having been focused on this going to the academy etc. It could also help if his family or someone close to them has a good military reputation already or other personal connections to help him shoot up through the ranks quickly.

His parents are dead. have been since he was 4 and he's been raised by a monk that drinks alot this was definitely something he didn't feel pressured into and decided to do on his own

@IShotAnArrowInTheAir

Actually I should probably ask for a little more information on your military and government structure, or I guess how similar or different from our own is it? What age would most soldiers become generals?