forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

Deleted user

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted user

I'm not wearing makeup and rain makes my hair flat but it's fine
thanks for the sweater dad
<3

honestly completely disregard the first picture, the more I look at it the more I have it, why does my eye look like that–

Deleted user

you're pretty and it isn't far and I'm angry about it because I wanna be pretty too

you are pretty, m'theydy.

Deleted user

leo you look much handsome

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@RedTheLoveless

Leo, you really are vibing and it's great to see

also I say this out of the kindest place in my heart but you honestly are rocking the Cali Surfer Bro look

Deleted user

Leo, you really are vibing and it's great to see

also I say this out of the kindest place in my heart but you honestly are rocking the Cali Surfer Bro look

yea!! it was raining!!

fUCK YOU. NO.

I don't look as gOtH as I usually do today. I think it's the lack of makeup and the oversized shirt that are making me look all soft or whatever.

@Moxie group

okay you are not wrong tho

Deleted user

NO

@Moxie group

NO

Cali Surfer Bros are hot tho. Especially in long sleeves, I dont make the rules

Deleted user

NO

damn moxie, are you trying to call me hot? aggressively winks

@Moxie group

NO

damn moxie, are you trying to call me hot? aggressively winks

I'm an adult now, and would never