forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

Deleted user

Indian Muslim? Or am I remembering wrong?

yeah! you got that right
and yeah! ask away my friend!

Lovely! <3

@actual-fandom-trash

So what kind of Muslim are you? Sunni or Shiite? Are you a progressive Muslim?

Shia/ Shiite! My family believes that the Prophet Mohammed designated Ali as his successor and Ali designated his children and descendants as his successors (only the males were successors) They were called Imams. After the last Imam, (it's kinda hard to explain what happened with the last Imam), we had Da'is who aren't quite Imams but are considered the rightful successors to the Imams. The current Da'i right now is Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin. He's the leader and thousands basically flock to wherever he goes to be in his presence. Dawoodi Bohra is what my sect is called. (there are some unpleasant things tho about some certain traditions) i don't wanna type about it on my school chromebook

Just a brief description lol. Any other questions?

Deleted user

anyway here's a bunch of me i guess
ugh my face

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aM6Zy7aqLs9LxitS8

why do I feel like I've seen you somewhere in my school

well unless you live in texas,,, (but actually that's really cool and maybe you've seen someone who's in the same religion?)

Well then, never mind and I've definitely seen someone from the same religion. Sorry about that, I was probably stereotyping or something

@actual-fandom-trash

anyway here's a bunch of me i guess
ugh my face

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aM6Zy7aqLs9LxitS8

why do I feel like I've seen you somewhere in my school

well unless you live in texas,,, (but actually that's really cool and maybe you've seen someone who's in the same religion?)

Well then, never mind and I've definitely seen someone from the same religion. Sorry about that, I was probably stereotyping or something

it's all good my friend! it's not stereotyping lol. that's pretty cool, actually!

Deleted user

(Wait, WHAT… CreativityCake.exe has stopped working. Probable cause: Death by attention and/or affection)

No really, I cannot accept that I'm pretty/beautiful. I feel like my hair looks kinda bad, and my date didn't show up so I felt like crap hanging out with my friend and her boyfriend, and my dress is kinda too simple…(I'm a socially awkward introvert, sorry!)