forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

@bubblegum

Would any of you be against me putting your picture in an edit I'm planning to make? I will only show the edit to people on Notebook. If you don't want to be in it, please tell me now. :) Your beautiful faces deserve so much honestly

@Bananapudding

Would any of you be against me putting your picture in an edit I'm planning to make? I will only show the edit to people on Notebook. If you don't want to be in it, please tell me now. :) Your beautiful faces deserve so much honestly

issa cool fam

@ravens

fine with me! <3

@saor_illust school

Nope! That's totally fine with me!

@faltering-through pets

Yeah, im hella laggy right now cause I've pulled two all nighters trying to finish an ap assignment i have due on the 26 so i came on here to destress and just fucked up even more by putting stuff where they don't belong XDD anyways imma head off to bed, that's enough internet for now

@Norepinephrinxx

Wow I missed a lot, this chat is so pure (kinda?) Also I'm fine with being in the edit but I'm not entirely sure if there is an available photo of me even in here haha

@actual-fandom-trash

Wow I missed a lot, this chat is so pure (kinda?) Also I'm fine with being in the edit but I'm not entirely sure if there is an available photo of me even in here haha

lol same tho i might post a pic of myself cuz i have new pictures that i actually like so