forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

Deleted user

Thanks, y'all! I'm gonna get going to the hospital 💙

Deleted user

Couldn't get any good photos of what my leg looks like right now, but long story short, it is covered with:

• Stitches
  • Tape
  • An Ace bandage that goes around my foot & ankle aaaaaaall the way up to my entire thigh
  • A huge immobilizing brace {AKA I'm physically unable to bend my knee}

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Is there just an unspoken rule that all writers and roleplayers have to be extremely pretty? Because you all are stunning and with over 190 pages I don't think this could possibly be a coincidence
and maybe that's why no one considers me a writer

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Is there just an unspoken rule that all writers and roleplayers have to be extremely pretty? Because you all are stunning and with over 190 pages I don't think this could possibly be a coincidence
and maybe that's why no one considers me a writer

I consider you a storyteller and artist, sometimes a writer

@bubblegum

You're still pretty though. You look pretty different from everyone else on here, but you're still very pretty especially your eyes and hair

Deleted user

Holy shit dude that is a lot that you went through and uhhh if you don't mind me askin, how old are you???
also you look very cute and adorable :>

I don't usually tell people my age online, because it usually results in forever being seen as "that one sweet innocent little girl uwu"
But I love y'all so
13 in August

@faltering-through pets

Holy shit dude that is a lot that you went through and uhhh if you don't mind me askin, how old are you???

I don't usually tell people my age online, because it usually results in forever being seen as "that one sweet innocent little girl uwu"
But I love y'all so
13 in August

Oooh!! Nice lmao but don't worry, i tend to treat everyone equally no matter what age they are XD

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

But I love y'all so
13 in August

Ooooooo Miriam you are so young!

Deleted user

WHAT A F R E A K I N H O T T I E

LEGEND

BEAUTY

OMG