forum Hey Guys!
Started by @kierakat
tune

people_alt 65 followers

@kierakat

Hey wassup you guys! Happy New Year btw…So I just got here and I was kinda exploring. Can somebody teach me how to comment on discussions and stuff?? Thanks guys this is really cool =D

Deleted user

Yeeto after you create a thread you’ll be able to pop onto Reply to this discussion and there’s a text box woweeee

Welcome to the site, I’m Emi, your mom, and @ThatBackgroundSlytherin is your dad

Deleted user

Yo, what's up!
I'm Lex, the sites friend!
Nice to meet cha!

@kierakat

sup thanks for replying! nice to meet you, mom, dad, friend, cryptid, our-friend-questioning-existence-dude, and something ^w^

Deleted user

sup thanks for replying! nice to meet you, mom, dad, friend, cryptid, our-friend-questioning-existence-dude, and something ^w^

You're going to regret joining us real fast

@ravens

shhhhhhhhh Lex don't say anything

Deleted user

shhhhhhhhh Lex don't say anything

Shhhhhh

Deleted user

Bruh we gotta warn them early

This place is a Hell-filled mess but feck, it’s home

Deleted user

Imean if someone told me that when I first rolled up I’d be like, “Hell here I am!”

(unironically speaking)

@faltering-through pets

Lmaooo oh and I wanted to ask something that's been haunting me lol when you said that you couldn't see it (on the thread that I made a while back "revealing" myself) what did ya mean? Were you really not able to see it?

Deleted user

Yeah I wasn’t able to see it cus of the link. My device is a school iPad so