forum Hello!
Started by @Mystic ac_unit
tune

people_alt 43 followers

@StarkSpangledMayflower

I should have explained lol, you said you have been called dizzy which is the name or lady termaine's granddaughter in Descendants 2, she runs a salin called the curl up and Dye salon hence the name

Sorry for the long explanation lol

Deleted user

ahaha im new here too…sort of. But you can call me Kota since that's what i go by
so yeah,
it's nice to meet you ~ welcome to the community ! I would have answered sooner if i had seen the chat a few hours ago

oh btw, you seem like a really nice person and i really like nice people because they make me feel happy so i hope we can be friends??

@saor_illust school

I should have explained lol, you said you have been called dizzy which is the name or lady termaine's granddaughter in Descendants 2, she runs a salin called the curl up and Dye salon hence the name

Sorry for the long explanation lol

no, no, it's fine. tbh i've seen longer explanations.

@Yamatsu

Heyo! I'm Yamatsu, I've been here for a while. I usually dispense writing advice and geek out about modern and ancient bladesmithing techniques. I also love dragons.

@Mystic ac_unit

ahaha im new here too…sort of. But you can call me Kota since that's what i go by
so yeah,
it's nice to meet you ~ welcome to the community ! I would have answered sooner if i had seen the chat a few hours ago

oh btw, you seem like a really nice person and i really like nice people because they make me feel happy so i hope we can be friends??

Hiya! Welcome! It's nice to meet you, Kota.

Aww thank you! You're really sweet! I would love to be friends if that's alright

@Mystic ac_unit

Heyo! I'm Yamatsu, I've been here for a while. I usually dispense writing advice and geek out about modern and ancient bladesmithing techniques. I also love dragons.

Hi Yamatsu! It's nice to meet you. That's so cool that you know so much about bladesmithing!

(the dragons are also very relatable)

@saor_illust school

so yeah,

WELCOME KOTA

Deleted user

so yeah,

WELCOME KOTA

oh! umm thanks..!