forum šŸ˜
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 5 followers

Deleted user

Sorry Iā€™m here. Sometimes I just feel like I need to say sorry for my existence. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Deleted user

I donā€™t know. Iā€™ve been saying sorry a lot lately and I donā€™t know why. Iā€™m just sorry Iā€™m here and people have to deal with me. I feel like a burden.

@Imperfect_Autumn group

You're not a burden, and you have no reason to apologize. If you feel like you need to say sorry about being here, trust me when I say you don't.
Don't feel bad about saying sorry, just know that you don't always need to.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Sorry Iā€™m here. Sometimes I just feel like I need to say sorry for my existence. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Don't you fucking dare! I've been helping people nonstop today and they all have this problemā€¦ If you didn't exist my life would be one infinity more sorrowful, so cheer the Hell up!

We love you so much that we can't even verbally express it! I'm sorry if I sound pissed, because I amā€¦

Deleted user

I think if I wasnā€™t in your life youā€™d be fine. I havenā€™t really impacted you that much.

Deleted user

How so. I havenā€™t known you long enough for it to matter.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Darren you mean a hell of a lot to us, kiddo, I mean if you got to apologize do what you got to do, but we love, care for, and support you. We always will. Just remember, to have a fantastic day.