forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

So, my supposedly homophobic ex is ranting about The Owl House with me??

Like good ranting, or bad ranting?

Like good ranting

It's so surreal

Kick them where it hurts >:)

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

EW CHEESCAKE

WAR OF THE CHEESECAKE!!!!!

brandishes my Viking Axe NO ONE SHALL INSULT MY EMPIRE

IM A PICKY EATER OKAY! NAME FOODDS AND ILL SAY IF I LIKE THEM OR NOT OR IF IM NEUTRAL ABOUT THEM.

okay fair i guess, I'm also picky

Deleted user

EW CHEESCAKE

WAR OF THE CHEESECAKE!!!!!

brandishes my Viking Axe NO ONE SHALL INSULT MY EMPIRE

IM A PICKY EATER OKAY! NAME FOODDS AND ILL SAY IF I LIKE THEM OR NOT OR IF IM NEUTRAL ABOUT THEM.

okay fair i guess, I'm also picky

But cheesecake man. Okay fair tho i have textural issues with some foods.

Deleted user

One of my characters just traumatized a squirrel.

o h -

I chase and scream at birds in the Walmart parking lot in real life. I can't tell if you're upset or not but there is something funny for you.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

o h -

I chase and scream at birds in the Walmart parking lot in real life. I can't tell if you're upset or not but there is something funny for you.

nah it's funny lol
(there's dozens of squirrels on my campus and they're not scared of people, I've almost kicked one while walking multiple times)

Deleted user

o h -

nah it's funny lol
(there's dozens of squirrels on my campus and they're not scared of people, I've almost kicked one while walking multiple times)

LOL!! I wish i could do that!!

Deleted user

BWAAAAAA

AHHHHH!!!!! WHAT!?!?!?

SOMEONEDIED

Oh never mind that happens all the time. Don't worry they will be back in a minute. I've died like 8 times already.

Deleted user

VIKINGSSSSSS

YASSSSSSSS LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

@spacebluelily language

i came late to my second period bc my teacher doesn't allow food in her classroom unless we're watching a movie or smth BUT I JUST COULDN'T THROW AWAY THE PIZZA SLICE

Deleted user

i came late to my second period bc my teacher doesn't allow food in her classroom unless we're watching a movie or smth BUT I JUST COULDN'T THROW AWAY THE PIZZA SLICE

SAVE THE PIZZA GO ON STRIKE!!!!

Deleted user

VIKINGSSSSSS

screams in Valkyrie
YUSS

WE LOVE VIKINGSSSSSS

Deleted user

VIKINGSSSSSS

screams in Valkyrie
YUSS