forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Apologies, my people- I was trying not to die.

a worthy goal

I think so too. (But 'tis a goal I am going to fail at regardless.)

nuuuuu snuggles

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cuddles

@-LemonTail- language

Apologies, my people- I was trying not to die.

a worthy goal

I think so too. (But 'tis a goal I am going to fail at regardless.)

nuuuuu snuggles

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cuddles

nooooo
Sadness
pat pat pat

@RhysTheFirebird group

Haven't I established that even after I'm gone I'll still live? I'm me, after all.

Yes, yes you have.

Anyways, I’m now pissed at the world—
Something came up, and I don’t know if I’ll be online in the evenings anymore. Because- life sucks-
(And I’m getting to busy with life— I don’t have much free time at home anymore, and I can’t keep staying up till midnight-)

Deleted user

Haven't I established that even after I'm gone I'll still live? I'm me, after all.

Yes, yes you have.

Something came up, and I don’t know if I’ll be online in the evenings anymore. Because- life sucks-
(And I’m getting to busy with life— I don’t have much free time at home anymore, and I can’t keep staying up till midnight-)

sadness

@RhysTheFirebird group

Yes, yes you have.

sadness

I’m sorry-

Deleted user

Yes, yes you have.

sadness

I’m sorry-

its not ur fault

@RhysTheFirebird group

Yes, yes you have.

sadness

I’m sorry-

its not ur fault

:)

Deleted user

Yes, yes you have.

sadness

I’m sorry-

its not ur fault

:)

:))

Deleted user

I think toh might be getting a spin off frfr

I will rejoice

same

@RhysTheFirebird group

Oh my goodness
This is like the third time I missed shadow man today
Why must you be online when I'm busy agghh

Lol, I know that feeling. I have a feeling I’ll be missing him for— well- yeah. . .
As my lofe is getting to busy to maintain online life in the evenings, I may start to be less active after work.

Deleted user

WAIT DID I MISS VIS

Yeah like three times
so did I

NOOOOOOOOOOO