forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

kinky

🤨📸

AYO WHY YOU PHOTOGRAPHING ME FOR 👺

I WASNT PHOTOGRAPHING Y O U - 😭🤧

Then who were you photographing? Hmmmmmmm? 🤨

THE OBVIOUS SUS ONE???? @entertainer-lord ??????

@IamNOTachickenok

Are we having a virtual movie night and slumber party?! CAN ME JOIN?! holds up extremely cute chickies for bRiBeRy

Oi! Lemme holdz.

Yes, yes, ofc. hands over

(Sorry I poofed, y’all)

happy auntie squealing while I hug chickies
Hey, babies! Are you being good to mama?

(babies)
“No! But she’s equally as maniacal as we are, so it’s just our form of peace and normalness!”

Deleted user

kinky

🤨📸

Yeah true. sighs of exhaustion bc blood loss

@spacebluelily language

kinky

🤨📸

THEN WHY DID YOU QUOTE MY POST?

The Rock Eyebrow Memes - Usameme

@lord-of-the-carnival group

kinky

🤨📸

hehe

@IamNOTachickenok

Are we having a virtual movie night and slumber party?! CAN ME JOIN?! holds up extremely cute chickies for bRiBeRy

can i eats them??? or stabs them???

grabs you by the throat
Listen here dumbass, I'll let you stab me as many times as you want… but you hurt my nieces and/or nephews… I will torture you constantly in the worst ways possible… understood?

y e s.

Um, they will immediately respawn back into their original forms due to immortality, but go for it!

hnggghhhhh- infinite chicken wingz-

@IamNOTachickenok

anti chicken???
can your chicky babies be my nieces and nephews???
i wont chicky chancla to have cousins (when he hatches)
ok fine i also want nieces and nephews

Oh yes, of course.

Deleted user

Oi! Lemme holdz.

(Sorry I poofed, y’all)

(babies)
“No! But she’s equally as maniacal as we are, so it’s just our form of peace and normalness!”

laughs a bit anxiously Well, when auntie is free (and if mama lets you)… maybe we could do some fun stuff together at my place. Sound good?! smiles

@IamNOTachickenok

Um, they will immediately respawn back into their original forms due to immortality, but go for it!

WHEE! WHEE! WHEE! WE LIKE RESPAWNING! whEeEeeEeE

@IamNOTachickenok

Oi! Lemme holdz.

(Sorry I poofed, y’all)

(babies)

laughs a bit anxiously Well, when auntie is free (and if mama lets you)… maybe we could do some fun stuff together at my place. Sound good?! smiles

babies screech YESSSSSSSSSSS

Deleted user

youre children are insane

@IamNOTachickenok

Oi! Lemme holdz.

(Sorry I poofed, y’all)

(babies)

nod of approval from mama

hehe stabs you and takes your wings for food and waits for you to respawn

Deleted user

kinky

🤨📸

IT WAS THE FIRST ONE I CLICKE DON RELATED TO THIS TOPIC IM SORRY

@IamNOTachickenok

youre children are insane

They spawned from ✨me✨, what were you expecting?

@IamNOTachickenok

hehe stabs you and takes your wings for food and waits for you to respawn

🐥 🐥 🐥: WE LOVE THIS! THE ULTIMATE ABILITY OF NOT FEELING EXCRUCIATING PAIN! wHeE

@IamNOTachickenok

gAAaaAHHHH- gotta poof again for the night. Y’all are fine to chill with the Chicky babies if ya want- I’m sure they’d love it! Bonum Noctis, everyone! 🐥✨❤️🐓

Deleted user

Oi! Lemme holdz.

(Sorry I poofed, y’all)

(babies)

happy auntie squealing Well, looks like auntie has to go but hopefully see you at my place! But… before you go…

whispers to mama hey, what treats do they like?

gAAaaAHHHH- gotta poof again for the night. Y’all are fine to chill with the Chicky babies if ya want- I’m sure they’d love it! Bonum Noctis, everyone! 🐥✨❤️🐓

chilll. . . stabbie???

Deleted user

Kk, night night Chiken!

Deleted user

Gn chicken! 💕

@IamNOTachickenok

Oi! Lemme holdz.

(Sorry I poofed, y’all)

(babies)

happy auntie squealing Well, looks like auntie has to go but hopefully see you at my place! But… before you go…

whispers to mama hey, what treats do they like?

whispering they’re not too picky, they’ll eat anything. Except any chicken product, we don’t need to introduce that yet. Also, spawn of satan hates broccoli with every fiber of his being and goes quite literally, absolutely crazy when he sees an Oreo. The other two are fine. Thanks for asking :D

@spacebluelily language

kinky

🤨📸

IT WAS THE FIRST ONE I CLICKE DON RELATED TO THIS TOPIC IM SORRY

Tis fine