forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Which is gonna make the school day drag on really slow tmmr bc I’ll be anxious to get back on my phone after 💀

i just sneak onto notebook on my chromebook

We dont have chromebooks and our phones are taken at the start of the day

is that legal???

Apparently

weird

Deleted user

OH MY GOSH GUYS MY EGG JUST GOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHALL SOON (in 21 days) BE THE MOTHER OF A CHICKY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted user

bangs my head against a brick wall forcefully bc my day went from decent to decently horrible all of a sudden

How- i can have L.E. stab a bitch as well as Visio-

sTaBbIe???

wtf
how
why
were you just hovering, logged out

Deleted user

OH MY GOSH GUYS MY EGG JUST GOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHALL SOON (in 21 days) BE THE MOTHER OF A CHICKY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤨

@lord-of-the-carnival group

STABBABLE???

Deleted user

STABBABLE???

NO STABBLE!!!
sits on egg protectively

@RhysTheFirebird group

:(
come back shadow man

He needs sleep, shhh-
He says he’ll be on all day tmmr

(He better keep that damn promise, otherwise, I’ll find a way to kill his immortal ass-)

Deleted user

come back shadow man

He needs sleep, shhh-

(He better keep that damn promise, otherwise, I’ll find a way to kill his immortal ass-)

Fair enough

Deleted user

come back shadow man

He needs sleep, shhh-

i will help

@RhysTheFirebird group

come back shadow man

He needs sleep, shhh-

i will help

Good

@lord-of-the-carnival group

STABBABLE???

NO STABBLE!!!
sits on egg protectively

sad noise but- omelletes-

Deleted user

come back shadow man

He needs sleep, shhh-

i will help

Good

evil smile

Deleted user

Also, hi everyone!

nice of you to finally join us /j

@IamNOTachickenok

Also, hi everyone!

you sparkly
i likes
alliance?

grabs hand to shake