forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

Hey I need sleep. And so do all of you.

It’s on;y 7:50 for me, waft you talking about?
I took a nap earlier as well.
But fine- I just- you seem to only ever be online when I’m sleeping- so my bad for anting to talk for 5 min. Get some sleep.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

But fine- I just- you seem to only ever be online when I’m sleeping- so my bad for anting to talk for 5 min. Get some sleep.

Hey, Rhys. Shut your beautiful but sometimes quite stupid mouth. I will be on all day tomorrow, so don't worry. <3

Deleted user

Then I am very, very weak.

tackle hugs I needed to get this in before you poofed— sleep well 💕

@RhysTheFirebird group

Hey, Rhys. Shut your beautiful but sometimes quite stupid mouth. I will be on all day tomorrow, so don't worry. <3

<3 I FEEL LOVED—
Anyways, fine.
(I did say get some sleep, Visio, I’m not heartless)
And how was what I said stupid?

Deleted user

Hello- Ame, I read your paragraphs and I am very sorry.

Everyone else I am not dead yet and I'm still fighting but for now. . . I wave Vale. Bonum noctis.

–. — — -.. / -. .. –. …. - -.-.– 💖💖💖

Deleted user

Bonum noctis shadow man
Occerum something something

Occerum ur mom or smth idk

Deleted user

:(
come back shadow man

He needs sleep, shhh-
He says he’ll be on all day tmmr

Deleted user

Which is gonna make the school day drag on really slow tmmr bc I’ll be anxious to get back on my phone after 💀

Deleted user

Which is gonna make the school day drag on really slow tmmr bc I’ll be anxious to get back on my phone after 💀

i just sneak onto notebook on my chromebook

Deleted user

We dont have chromebooks and our phones are taken at the start of the day

Deleted user

is that legal???

Deleted user

bangs my head against a brick wall forcefully bc my day went from decent to decently horrible all of a sudden

Deleted user

bangs my head against a brick wall forcefully bc my day went from decent to decently horrible all of a sudden

How- i can have L.E. stab a bitch as well as Visio-

Deleted user

what happened?

Deleted user

whats going on
concerned face

Deleted user

is that legal???

Apparently