forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Drink too much of it DIE
Drink not enough of it DIE
Heat it up DIE
cool it down DIE
try to hold your breath in it DIE
breathe it in DIE

water is evil don't trust it! >:(

frfr

oh, hey nightmare!

Hello!

did you join recently? (im not great at following the chat.)

actually I was the one who gave Chicken the idea to create this :) (We're IRL friends)

I was the oc (original commenter) that started the anti chicken chat

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

oh, hey nightmare!

Hello!

actually I was the one who gave Chicken the idea to create this :) (We're IRL friends)

you deserve a medal

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

oh, hey nightmare!

Hello!

you deserve a medal

for being the most confused person alive??

oh, hey nightmare!

Hello!

you deserve a medal

"Off-topic but ur user kindof makes me think that you are a chicken" THAT WAS ME

quick question. can someone explain what having a clue feels like? (legit question lol)

like having to fart and knowing that your not gonna shiz your pants :D

Hope this helped!!

@RhysTheFirebird group

quick question. can someone explain what having a clue feels like? (legit question lol)

Uhh, you actually KNOW what’s going on and you feel kinda smart.
it also make you(or- me- ig) wanna keep following the discutions. If I dont know what they’re talking about, I ignore them,

@DancingWithMyDemons business

it also make you(or- me- ig) wanna keep following the discutions. If I dont know what they’re talking about, I ignore them,

T R U T H

@RhysTheFirebird group

T R U T H

I know.

T R U T H

I know.

umm actually its like having to fart and knowing that your not gonna shiz your pants :D

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

i've never felt that :,(

@RhysTheFirebird group

T R U T H

I know.

umm actually its like having to fart and knowing that your not gonna shiz your pants :D

To freaking bad— my explanation it funnier.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Oh-

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Oh-

im just always confused lol

@RhysTheFirebird group

Oh-

im just always confused lol

Lol-
Don’t worry, this place confuses the shit outta me, pardon my language