forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Not me: listening to edit audio playlists and improvising dances to them with no dance skills whatsoever 💃 🎵

XD slay

unsheathes sword slay whom

@Eli-the-transboi group

Not me: listening to edit audio playlists and improvising dances to them with no dance skills whatsoever 💃 🎵

XD slay

grins me-

@im-with-stoopid pets

today we're going to be counting down the top 10 numbers of all time starting off at number 10 it's number 7 and at number 9 it's none other than number 8 now speaking of number 8 number 8 is number 6 and at number 7 is of course number 9 but 9 and 7 and 7 and 10 need to look out because up next is number 6 with number 5 quick recap because number 9 was number 8 which you'll need to know for the context of this next number because it's number 5 for number 4 and at number 4 it's number 2 but number 3 this year is also number 5 that's right folks ladies and gentlemen we have 2 number 5 at number 6 and number 3 3 must suck ass because it couldn't even make it into the top ten and at number 2 is number 1 so close to number 1 but there can only be 1 number 1 and that 1 number at number 1 is number 5
it took like 7 minutes to type this out and I'm not proud of it

Deleted user

XD slay

grins me-

sheathes sword no :)

@RhysTheFirebird group

today we're going to be counting down the top 10 numbers of all time starting off at number 10 it's number 7 and at number 9 it's none other than number 8 now speaking of number 8 number 8 is number 6 and at number 7 is of course number 9 but 9 and 7 and 7 and 10 need to look out because up next is number 6 with number 5 quick recap because number 9 was number 8 which you'll need to know for the context of this next number because it's number 5 for number 4 and at number 4 it's number 2 but number 3 this year is also number 5 that's right folks ladies and gentlemen we have 2 number 5 at number 6 and number 3 3 must suck ass because it couldn't even make it into the top ten and at number 2 is number 1 so close to number 1 but there can only be 1 number 1 and that 1 number at number 1 is number 5

Wtf— wHeEzE

@Eli-the-transboi group

Wtf— wHeEzE

……i thought i was having a stroke while reading that-

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD slay

grins me-

sheathes sword no :)

:p

Deleted user

Status: no longer vibing, instead having a guilt attack bc I couldn’t hear my parents yelling for me bc of headphones and now I don’t even get to hear what they were gonna say originally

Deleted user

status: on my way to beat up your parents and take you someplace else

Yes pls adopt me— my parents aren’t bad parents or anything they’re just strict and annoying—
and my dad’s a little scary bc of anger issues from ptsd shit but we will ignore that

@Eli-the-transboi group

Status: no longer vibing, instead having a guilt attack bc I couldn’t hear my parents yelling for me bc of headphones and now I don’t even get to hear what they were gonna say originally

Oop- snuggles

Deleted user

Let’s all be adopted by Pandora breathe if you agree

Deleted user

Oh btw did y’all see the sketch I posted on the art chat 👀👀