forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Okay then… so finally… here's

Five or so dumb facxts about yours truly! <3

1. So, I'm (or I was?) what's called a polydactyl. (look it up :)) Basically I was born with 6 fingers on both hands. My extra unusable fingers were by my pinkies but when i was born (or around 1, i don't remember) the doctors cut them off, so now im left with shrunken stubs from where they were before.

2. My favorite puntuation marks are commas, parentheses, and elipses. (As y'all can prolly tell…)

3. I've written and finished 4 (very cringy) plays/screenplays in my life. (I've performed/and written the last three with my Colombian group of friends almost 2 years ago…)

4. I'm sure I've said this before but I used to be madly and I mean MADLY obsessed with the musical Hamilton during the end of 2020 to the very beginning of 2022. (I'm still very scarred from that…)

5. For ten or so years, i (on and off) always wanted to be a doctor (specifically surgeon, pediatrician, and/or OB/GYN) when i grew up and it was widely known in my family.
(Don't worry… I changed my mind…)

~BONUS~

6. One of my worst but seemingly dumbest fears is getting preggo and the things that follow.
(And that's before my second worst fear of getting injured (most likely fatally), but surviving/being awake during the pain… if that makes sense… and my third of being burnt alive. (o-o))

Thank you for reading!^^ (If you read this…)

Deleted user

(and i do have a bit more, but I'll leave it at that for the sake of you and I…)

Deleted user

I'm making a crust/patch jacket. Anyone have any ideas on what patches to make??

cat

Deleted user

I'm making a crust/patch jacket. Anyone have any ideas on what patches to make??

cat

puppy, heart, knife, or rose…

Deleted user

i is sad
hits head
breaks face
the crocs store wasnt open
:((((
breaks face more
dont tell vis

Deleted user

cat

puppy, heart, knife, or rose…

a lil ghostieeee?

Deleted user

i is sad
hits head
breaks face
breaks face more
dont tell vis

Hey I’m keeping a broken nose from shadow man we can keep our secrets together
👈😔👈

Deleted user

i is sad
hits head
breaks face
breaks face more
dont tell vis

👈😔👈

yes
evil smile

Deleted user

i is sad
hits head
breaks face
breaks face more
dont tell vis

👈😔👈

Oi! shows up with first aid kit Fix?

Deleted user

i is sad
hits head
breaks face
breaks face more
dont tell vis

👈😔👈

Oi! shows up with first aid kit Fix?

I’m fineeee

Deleted user

I am going to faceplant a third time I am so bored

Deleted user

look ma, im flying! faceplants off of cliff

AVRY NO HSKDHKDJF

Deleted user

Currently listening to my iTunes curated radio station adn there’s a song where Neoni and AViVA are collaborating?????

yes ??

Deleted user

not me also screeching bc the soup cult died again 😔✌️