forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@white-egret-orchids group

Hello newcomer!!! I want to formally invite you to the superior clan, (chancla) on behalf of our leader (Pandora) who is not here. if you join our clan you will get many benefits, including the power of the chancla. please join the much superior clan.

Thank you that's very tempting but I'm gonna.. consider my options.. I'm sure you understand ^^'

@im-with-stoopid pets

Hello newcomer!!! I want to formally invite you to the superior clan, (chancla) on behalf of our leader (Pandora) who is not here. if you join our clan you will get many benefits, including the power of the chancla. please join the much superior clan.

Thank you that's very tempting but I'm gonna.. consider my options.. I'm sure you understand ^^'

Yeah
We've got:

• Team Chancla
  • Team Shadow (Primus de Pulvus Natus?)
  • Team Cheesecake
  • Team Chicken
    Or you could stay neutral

@RhysTheFirebird group

Everyone knows The Primus de Pulvere Natus is superior.

Deleted user

no chancla

Deleted user

My boss was just talking and giving me instructions and I noticed something completely random and I interrupted her mid-sentence- ;-;

what?

@RhysTheFirebird group

no chancla

No, Team Shadow.

@RhysTheFirebird group

My boss was just talking and giving me instructions and I noticed something completely random and I interrupted her mid-sentence- ;-;

what?

So my boss was instruction me on a task she needed me to do and I saw her Lock Screen on her phone was weird and I was like “[Name], why is that your Lock Screen?”
I got scolded ;-;

Deleted user

what?

So my boss was instruction me on a task she needed me to do and I saw her Lock Screen on her phone was weird and I was like “[Name], why is that your Lock Screen?”
I got scolded ;-;

Oof- that sucks…

Deleted user

no chancla

No, Team Shadow.

neutrality…

@RhysTheFirebird group

what?

I got scolded ;-;

Oof- that sucks…

Mhm

Deleted user

vibes

vibes to "Der Holle Rache" like an opera ~queen~

Deleted user

vibes

Real

~(.-.)~

le gasp its da stand hand man(d)…

Deleted user

vibes

Real

~(.-.)~

le gasp its da stand hand man(d)…

Yeah but hes dancing rn-

weeeee

Deleted user

/(.-.)\

its da stand hand man(d)! well ain't that grand?