forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

The only time i look decent is when i actually ‘dress up’- and even then im pretty- well- ‘overweight’ as my ‘mom’ says-

I am 7'1 and a quarter inches and I weigh. . . 210? That's severely underweight. I get not liking your own body. But that doesn't give you the right to belittle it constantly. Depending on where you fall weight-wise, it can really just increase your weight, even if you don't want it to. In my case my weight is constantly decreasing, because I can't stand the sight of my own body. My point is, just fucking accept yourself for who you are.

YOU'RE FREAKING 7'1?!?!? HOLY HECK YOU'RE A GIANT-

Yes, I am.

that's so cool

not me as 5'2

I'm 4'7"

HOBBIT BESITES

HOBBIT BESTIES!

Deleted user

The only time i look decent is when i actually ‘dress up’- and even then im pretty- well- ‘overweight’ as my ‘mom’ says-

I am 7'1 and a quarter inches and I weigh. . . 210? That's severely underweight. I get not liking your own body. But that doesn't give you the right to belittle it constantly. Depending on where you fall weight-wise, it can really just increase your weight, even if you don't want it to. In my case my weight is constantly decreasing, because I can't stand the sight of my own body. My point is, just fucking accept yourself for who you are.

Yes, I am.

that's so cool

not me as 5'2

I'm 4'7"

I look down at you like that Simpsons meme Pathetic. (/hj)

I will get my stilts

Deleted user

Yes, I am.

that's so cool

not me as 5'2

I'm 4'7"

HOBBIT BESITES

HOBBIT BESTIES!

i'm putting this on my profile now-

@Visiones-Miraculorum

I'm constantly saying "hey tall person-" so they can get me something from the top shelf

i am pathetic visio, thank you

NO. It was a joke. I glare Do not make me send a paragraph to you, too.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Yes, I am.

that's so cool

not me as 5'2

I'm 4'7"

I will get my stilts

Do it.

Deleted user

I'm constantly saying "hey tall person-" so they can get me something from the top shelf

O_o offers a chill pill

Deleted user

okay puppy dog eyes

Deleted user

I’m 5’9”, I’m only a hobbit compared to Vis—

Deleted user

Just put some aliexpress looking Mario png on my ceiling, what'd I miss

You did what?

🤨📸

Deleted user

I’m 5’4”, can I still be a hobbit Bestie?

yes ma'am

Deleted user

Yes, I am.

that's so cool

not me as 5'2

I'm 4'7"

I will get my stilts

Do it.

I have them.
With the stilts, I am (if I remember correctly; I believe this is the three-foot pair) 7'7". So haha short person I am currently taller than you. My friend, who is much better at stilt-walking than I am, has a four-foot pair.

Deleted user

You did what?

He did indeed put an AliExpress-looking Mario png on his wall.

LE GASP A PORTAL jumps through

Deleted user

You did what?

He did indeed put an AliExpress-looking Mario png on his wall.

Oh that actually looks kinda cool, I redact the “🤨📸”

Deleted user

Yes, I am.

that's so cool

not me as 5'2

I'm 4'7"

I will get my stilts

Do it.

I have them.
With the stilts, I am (if I remember correctly; I believe this is the three-foot pair) 7'7". So haha short person I am currently taller than you. My friend, who is much better at stilt-walking than I am, has a four-foot pair.

you go denny!!

Deleted user

Yes, I am.

that's so cool

not me as 5'2

I'm 4'7"

I will get my stilts

Do it.

I have them.

you go denny!!

I bow, which is tricky on stilts Thank you, thank you. Circus camp teaches you a great many useful skills.

Deleted user

also Matchstick I put the hobbit besties on my profile too :)

Deleted user

woAAAAaaaaaAAAahhHHooOOooOo appears in Mario world

sweet!

Deleted user

also Matchstick I put the hobbit besties on my profile too :)

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Deleted user

wait WHAT

SHADOW MAN IS SEVEN FEET TALL?!?!?

cries in 5 feet and shrinking

join the hobbit besties club!