forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

I wonder what would happen if i started talking shit about myself-

I would send you paragraphs of reasons why you are perfect. Do not test me on this.

grins dude we all know im trash- (and ngl if u saw me irl you’d throw up-)

KAI— I swear- if I HAVE TP SHAKE YOU I WILL!
You look amazing-

Deleted user

vis i just want you thank you for putting up with our crud and talking shakespeare

@RhysTheFirebird group

0-0 rhys- bruh-

Well— I mean, there are times you do look tired af— but that probably bc you stay up to 11 on NB and then wake up at 6 in the morning— but hey— Who am I to say I care about you?

Deleted user

vis i just want you thank you for putting up with our crud and talking shakespeare

Same here… that really means a lot to us… ❤❤❤

Deleted user

The only time i look decent is when i actually ‘dress up’- and even then im pretty- well- ‘overweight’ as my ‘mom’ says-

hugs

Deleted user

The only time i look decent is when i actually ‘dress up’- and even then im pretty- well- ‘overweight’ as my ‘mom’ says-

tackle hugs bc yes

@Eli-the-transboi group

0-0 rhys- bruh-

Well— I mean, there are times you do look tired af— but that probably bc you stay up to 11 on NB and then wake up at 6 in the morning— but hey— Who am I to say I care about you?

XD well thanks for caring- (but ima still spit facts-)

@RhysTheFirebird group

0-0 rhys- bruh-

Who give a shot about what your ’mother’ says?
No one. So you shouldn’t either. If your doctor says your weight is fine and unconcerning, you’re perfectly fine. And it’s not over weight, just curves.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

I am 7'1 and a quarter inches and I weigh. . . 210? That's severely underweight. I get not liking your own body. But that doesn't give you the right to belittle it constantly. Depending on where you fall weight-wise, it can really just increase your weight, even if you don't want it to. In my case my weight is constantly decreasing, because I can't stand the sight of my own body. My point is, just fucking accept yourself for who you are.

Deleted user

I’m about to get some paragraphs from Vis send help

call 911

haha

bitch you know what you did

@Eli-the-transboi group

0-0 rhys- bruh-

No one. So you shouldn’t either. If your doctor says your weight is fine and unconcerning, you’re perfectly fine. And it’s not over weight, just curves.

🫠

@RhysTheFirebird group

0-0 rhys- bruh-

🫠

<3

@Eli-the-transboi group

I am 7'1 and a quarter inches and I weigh. . . 210? That's severely underweight. I get not liking your own body. But that doesn't give you the right to belittle it constantly. Depending on where you fall weight-wise, it can really just increase your weight, even if you don't want it to. In my case my weight is constantly decreasing, because I can't stand the sight of my own body. My point is, just fucking accept yourself for who you are.

.-. The only problem is I’m 4ft8 and 148lbs- my ‘mom’ constantly says ive been gaining a lot and i should be 100-

@Eli-the-transboi group

0-0 rhys- bruh-

🫠

<3

Ur lucky i love you so much- otherwise id be saying (not on purpose) mean stuff-

@RhysTheFirebird group

I know the constant struggle weight can be, it all started with bullying, I became self councils, WAY to self conscious, and now my doctor says my weight is decreasing, but it hasn’t reached the worrying level, but it’s getting close.
But I’m trying-
I ate breakfast AND lunch, just about to eat dinner.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

.-. The only problem is I’m 4ft8 and 148lbs- my ‘mom’ constantly says ive been gaining a lot and i should be 100-

148lbs at 4'8"? That's literally just your body type, Kai.

@RhysTheFirebird group

0-0 rhys- bruh-

🫠

<3

Ur lucky i love you so much- otherwise id be saying (not on purpose) mean stuff-

I’m speaking truth.
Is your doctor worried about it yet?
And we all know beaut standards for women are fucked up and unhealthy.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Im told thats overweight for someone of my size-

@RhysTheFirebird group

Im told thats overweight for someone of my size-

WTF IS YOUR DOCTOR SAYING KAI?
Is you DOTOR worried?

@Eli-the-transboi group

I’m speaking truth.
Is your doctor worried about it yet?
And we all know beaut standards for women are fucked up and unhealthy.

Uh- he didnt say anything- but my mom brought up weight gain and then he said since my thyroids fucked rn that it could be the cause- and then my other doctor just went along with my mom and talked about exercise and stuff-