forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Mathhhhhhhhh ew

EWWW

Math sucks… breathe if yes… recite the entirety of "Othello" by Shakespeare in Latin in less than 30 seconds if no…

@RhysTheFirebird group

Mathhhhhhhhh ew

EWWW

Math sucks… breathe if yes… recite the entirety of "Othello" by Shakespeare in Latin in less than 30 seconds if no…

I hold my breath, my flames slowly dwindling

@Eli-the-transboi group

Mathhhhhhhhh ew

EWWW

flops onto you so i burn

@RhysTheFirebird group

Mathhhhhhhhh ew

EWWW

flops onto you so i burn

My flames don’t burn you, only tickle even as they’re still slowly dwindling while I hold my breath

@Eli-the-transboi group

Mathhhhhhhhh ew

EWWW

flops onto you so i burn

My flames don’t burn you, only tickle even as they’re still slowly dwindling while I hold my breath

Augh- math nerd-

@RhysTheFirebird group

Mathhhhhhhhh ew

EWWW

flops onto you so i burn

Augh- math nerd-

I look at you and blink, still holding me breath

@Eli-the-transboi group

Mathhhhhhhhh ew

EWWW

flops onto you so i burn

Augh- math nerd-

I look at you and blink, still holding me breath

:p

Deleted user

Mathhhhhhhhh ew

EWWW

flops onto you so i burn

Augh- math nerd-

I mean they didn't recite the entirety of "Othello" by Shakespeare in Latin in less than 30 seconds so…

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Mathhhhhhhhh ew

EWWW

flops onto you so i burn

Augh- math nerd-

I mean they didn't recite the entirety of "Othello" by Shakespeare in Latin in less than 30 seconds so…

Ahh touché

Deleted user

This is becoming the new “share things nobody asked you to” chat, but like, with a connected group, and I think it’s kinda cute.

Also, math sucks.
except algebra, which I actually find kind of fun.