forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

If I’m gonna have to fight Vis can it not be tmmr bc I’m off from 7am-4pm for school and having to be gone that long makes me nervous

Deleted user

If I’m gonna have to fight Vis can it not be tmmr bc I’m off from 7am-4pm for school and having to be gone that long makes me nervous

I now realize this is actually unimportant and I apologize

@spacebluelily language

hey hey hey hey, no that is not unimportant this is actually really helpful and it tells me when to bug you and when not to

Deleted user

hey hey hey hey, no that is not unimportant this is actually really helpful and it tells me when to bug you and when not to

Well yes the times are kind of important but the being nervous over having to wait thing is ridiculous and im sorry

@Eli-the-transboi group

hugs hey its ok- i get it-

Deleted user

Agreed.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Well yes the times are kind of important but the being nervous over having to wait thing is ridiculous and im sorry

NO SORRY- snuggles aggressively

Deleted user

NO SORRY- snuggles aggressively

(‘-‘)

@Visiones-Miraculorum

I will fight you tonight.

@spacebluelily language

ame it is totally valid for you to be nervous over a wait time / time gap

Deleted user

hi

@Visiones-Miraculorum

hi

Ave.

Deleted user

hi

Ave.

I guess I gotta fight now and lose pathetically

@Visiones-Miraculorum

hi

Ave.

I'll let you win if that's what you need.

@spacebluelily language

hi

Ave.

blasts abba music I BELIEVE IN YOU AME