forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

This is really petty, but I’m sitting waiting in a parking lot and some guy literally pulled in front of me into the fire lane and parallel parked so close to me that I will not be able to get out, almost hit me to get in front of me, and I parked literally right on the edge of the fire lane.

I am mad

kill him.

hmmm

Deleted user

Good morning my lovely agents of chaos

what– morning???

…… CST time zone✋😔

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

U… u guys…
I thought we established I do not condone murder
Also, I’m a broke college student kind of don’t wanna pay to repair The damage is keying his car would do
I’m just content glaring at him from my front seat 😂😂😂😂😂

@spacebluelily language

This is really petty, but I’m sitting waiting in a parking lot and some guy literally pulled in front of me into the fire lane and parallel parked so close to me that I will not be able to get out, almost hit me to get in front of me, and I parked literally right on the edge of the fire lane.

I am mad

step 1: fuck his car so bad

step 2: drive away as fast as you can

Deleted user

U… u guys…
I thought we established I do not condone murder
Also, I’m a broke college student kind of don’t wanna pay to repair The damage is keying his car would do
I’m just content glaring at him from my front seat 😂😂😂😂😂

that is just as satisfying

Deleted user

I am mad

Pause

@spacebluelily language

I am mad

Pause

yes, what now?

Deleted user

Oh yay he left

oh

REAREND HIS NECKBEARD HIMBO ASS

NECKBEARD?????

Deleted user

I am mad

Pause

yes, what now?

……nah nvm I’m literally neurodivergent and a minor I can’t say this