forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I should really be working on the 8 page paper worth half my grade that's due tonight rn but I don't want too.

Nah and im complaining about a one page essay that’s due tomorrow…….. I’m very weak

I have to have eight pages, eight sources, a website, several extensions, and I need to present it for 10 minutes.

screams

@spacebluelily language

XDDD i love how everyone’s making fun of the Greek gods-

i mean, half of greece in the myths were literally sons of zeus…so it's not really hard to do
plus they did have like huge dramas that involved everyone

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I should really be working on the 8 page paper worth half my grade that's due tonight rn but I don't want too.

Nah and im complaining about a one page essay that’s due tomorrow…….. I’m very weak

I have to have eight pages, eight sources, a website, several extensions, and I need to present it for 10 minutes.

screams

its lit 90% of my grade (I<3 advanced ela)

@spacebluelily language

welcome to another episode of pandora went too deep into the family trees of the greek gods

sweet home Alabama

"family trees" more like "family circles"

Consider!:

family tumbleweeds.

HELP THAT'S SO FUNNY BUT IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

Deleted user

welcome to another episode of pandora went too deep into the family trees of the greek gods

sweet home Alabama

"family trees" more like "family circles"

Consider!:

family tumbleweeds.

HELP THAT'S SO FUNNY BUT IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

Yw <3

@spacebluelily language

me with 60 missing assignments, one f, and 2 D's: is rping on discord, fleshing out diff oc's, talking on notebook, trying to create a rhyming prophecy, and is hearing animal crossing music

me with 60 missing assignments, one f, and 2 D's: is rping on discord, fleshing out diff oc's, talking on notebook, trying to create a rhyming prophecy, and is hearing animal crossing music

Same but I'm listening to hello kitty by jazmine bean

@False-andrew flash_on

WHO WANTS TO SEE SCREENSHOTS FROM MY CRINGE GACHA ERA

lmao i went through a furry phase so hell yeah

MY PARENT WENT THROUGH A FURRY PHASE?!?!

we dont talk about it-

WHO WANTS TO SEE SCREENSHOTS FROM MY CRINGE GACHA ERA

lmao i went through a furry phase so hell yeah

MY PARENT WENT THROUGH A FURRY PHASE?!?!

we dont talk about it-

I'm in my furry phase rn…

when ur still kind of a gacha fan I mean what

I am still a gacha fan that was just my really aquward/cringe phase. Cring culture is dead but i think its funny to call my aquward stuff cringe,