forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Didn’t he literally tell people to kill themselves and make a fake account to say a bunch of racist things?

Yep.
Although I think Sporks was the one telling people to kill themselves.

No, i think that was death man
If I’m remembering correctly spork made a few insensitive/homophobic comments and tried to guilt trip a few times, but they never said that

@Pickles group

Didn’t he literally tell people to kill themselves and make a fake account to say a bunch of racist things?

Yep.

If I’m remembering correctly spork made a few insensitive/homophobic comments and tried to guilt trip a few times, but they never said that

I think it was both

@Pickles group

Death Man seems like the kind of person who would unironically say "how is everypony doing?" in a conversation.

Hadn't even actually been said and my fight or flight response has been triggered

@HighPockets group

Yep.

I think it was both

Spork told Emi to kill herself, then got mad that we called him out and tried to guilt-trip. Then he made some transphobic comments and tried to guilt-trip again and say we misunderstood him when he said trans people disgusted him.

@HighPockets group

Death Man seems like the kind of person who would unironically say "how is everypony doing?" in a conversation.

Hadn't even actually been said and my fight or flight response has been triggered

That's the goal.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

He's going along with it.

Well yes, he's responding to our continued attacks on him. As would I if a mob were on me. The only other option is to flee. We, however, need not antagonize him any longer. Let him be, and let his memory fade.

@RedTheLoveless

He's going along with it.

Well yes, he's responding to our continued attacks on him. As would I if a mob were on me. The only other option is to flee. We, however, need not antagonize him any longer. Let him be, and let his memory fade.

I agree.