forum Wattpad
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 6 followers

@PuffPoff

I have an account but it's from a while ago so the stories aren't great. I recommend reading The Undoing of Ryder Burke (there are some sensitive topics in this story though). A more child-friendly story would be Jeffery Hess and the Staff of Elon, which reminds me a lot of Percy Jackson.

Deleted user

Yeah I have two stories on wattpad, but I haven't updated in months ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…. My user is AnimeActive.

Deleted user

I used to have one, I had the cringest oc
I mostly read my friend "HelsingAlchemist13"s work, he had a RWBY fan fic taht he put my charcater Ash into

@PuffPoff

My name is Puff Poff and I post a terrible book that kind of sucks but I keep writing it anyway

@Starfast group

I haven't used my wattpad account in a very long time, but I'd like to get back to it eventually. I have two incomplete stories posted so far, but I'm in the process of rewriting both so hopefully I can get back to uploading soon.

My username is starrfast if anyone wants to follow. I wouldn't really recommend reading what I have posted so far though, unless you're looking for a good, unedited cringefest.

@rot-baby-rot!

My username is Extraordinarywizards and I have two stories, one's a Klance one-shot about suicide, and the other is a Prinxiety story I deleted the chapters to (it's still available of my ao3 account Brokenchipmunk) because I'm trying to rewrite them and procrastination is a recurring character in my life