forum @TYPHOON1912 IS GOING ON A DATE. LET'S CHEER HIM ON!!!!
Started by @ThatBackgroundSlytherin
tune

people_alt 7 followers

Deleted user

(I give you the very shortened version of my last 4 hours)

I went to her house to pick her up but had to wait for like 5-10 minutes in the car… she wasn’t ready. Lol
We went to an Italian restaurant for dinner and we talked which calmed me down a lot. Talking to her normally does, it was like going with a friend.
Then we went to Incredibles 2 and got one of those seats where the armrest goes up so we could maybe for sure, cuddle during the movie. There was also a ton of hand holding and she kissed me on the cheek during the movie.
I drove her home and walked her to her porch where I might have kissed her… She said she wants to do it again because she had an amazing night. She kissed me and went in her house.

Any questions?

Deleted user

Night dad!

explodes extra confetti in celebration of Darren's date going well

Deleted user

I remember the old man began. His voice withered it was clear Darren had aged. Back in my day, I went on a date

Deleted user

The old man chuckled. “Let me tell my story son or I will beat you into next year… 3024.”

Deleted user

“Yes by like 1000 years now can it.” He cleared his throat, “As I was saying. I went on a date, it ‘twas lit (is lit a term that old people use now?) now I’m married and old and stuff,”

Deleted user

“You can’t remember… interesting you should probably figure that out.” Shoves Delilah into the story. She hasn’t aged much or at least not visually because she’s aleays young and beautiful “Yo wassup this is my wife,”