forum Roleplay
Started by @houdini
tune

people_alt 37 followers

@houdini

I don't mean here, necessarily, but there's a site looking for members. If you're interested, know this first: It is a serious, literate roleplay website that has rules and guidelines, and neither I nor my friend will tolerate anyone not taking it seriously. I'll admit, I'm worried this will get out of control and a bunch of people will flood in, but we need members to make it more lively.

There are eight main species: Humans, half bloods, witches, vampires, werethropes (werewolves and werecats), dragons, cursed ones, and 'others'.

Within these species, there are three current groups: Hunters, Luna Noctis, and the Regiis. Hunters are, well, hunters (watch Supernatural). Luna Noctis is an old pack of werewolves, and the Regiis are a dangerous group of vampires, most of which have royal blood.

There's so much more to the site, so respond here if you have any specific questions. If this goes okay, I'll disclose the website's name and link.

@houdini

Thank you guys for the interest! The site is called 'Cursed End', and the link is here: http://rwwce.wikifoundry.com/

You should get a welcome message when you sign up. (note - Wikifoundry has some bugs, so if it happens to tell you that there is already another user with that email, ignore it and go to the home page again. You should be signed in.)

If, for some reason, you do not get a sign up message, I would recommend clicking on the 'welcome' page, which can be accessed on the navigation box on the top left of the screen. From there, read the 'rules' page, then make your way through 'creating a character' and 'basics'.

@houdini

I'm a member! I'd be Star, heh.

okay, awesome! i was wondering which one you were lol. i added trix to the hunters page, by the way <3

@houdini

that's awesome! i'm down for rping basically anything! forest says the site will be entirely finished by tonight, which is why a few things are still looking a tiny bit rough around the edges, so if you'd like to start something then or tomorrow, let me know! :)

@houdini

bumping yet again because we're still looking for members <3

it might be cool to note that i've just introduced a group. it's a gang called 'the mavericks' led by a deadly, less than sane teenager who has an ancient, supernatural creature living inside of him. this creature allows him to manipulate his own bones and summon the limbs of the creature. he's also a shifter, fyi.

so if y'all wanna join the site then join the gang and/or the other groups/species there, the link is, again, here!: http://rwwce.wikifoundry.com/

@croccin-champagne

Oh!! You do that on the forums! You find a forum for the character, like the werewolf or vampire or witch, etc. forum/discussion, and do it there.

@croccin-champagne

Yup, basically. If they're a half blood, then it would be either the half blood or the hunter forum, depending on y'know, whether or not they're a hunter. Just a witch would go into the witch forum.

@houdini

So say my character is a witch, I find the witch forum and post the character there?

i messaged you over on cursed, but in case you still need help creating a character, i can help you out some here!

using the witches as an example, you would follow this link, scroll to the bottom of the page to the joining thread, and fill out the format posted there! i'll post it below, anyways! <3

Welcome to the population of lone witches living in Claymore. They work their magic in the shadows, no matter the type. Some stray towards darker arts while others prefer to remain in the light. To join please respond with the below format.

Requirements and Restrictions

-joining is OPEN
-bios must be five sentences at least
-Age of character cannot exceed 2,150 years old
-Alliances must have at least two rpers and three characters. There can be more than two rpers and three characters.
-familiars are non magical animals unless you are given approval by Forestbite.

Format

NAME (first and last)
rper
age |
gender |
relationship |
family |
familiar | animal type and name
PIC LINK
bio
alliance | include if in an alliance

TO FORM AN ALLIANCE -please post in this format reflecting the number of users and characters within the alliance.

Name of the alliance
Username 1
Username 2
Character name 1 | rper
Character name 2 | rper
Character name 3 | rper

the same is for any species and/or group!