forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@ArtisanSystem

I'm alright. It's a bit late, but I'm watching some shows to get one of our alters out.
The one I'm hoping to trigger out is honestly the only one who can get the body to sleep.
I, the host, have chronic insomnia, and the others just don't like sleeping.

Deleted user

come to the conclusion that he is a mess. Man, I love him but he doesn't half confuse me.

I love this mood.

@Euric_Knight

Hello! I'm Iri, it's nice to meet y'all!
Oh, I use they/them pronouns.
I just found this site and I think it'd be an awesome place to organize my characters and plots and such.

Howdy, I'm Euric, I'm queer and I use they/them pronouns. Welcome!

Deleted user

hey yall im kinda stuck in a wacky tobaccy state and i just thought of something I want to share
"What stands in the light often leaves a shadow, and sometimes you don't see it right away" and im kinda proud of this quote ig… what do you think???

Deleted user

im wearing a hoodie that is like 3X my size and weird blue leggings, because today's gonna be rough

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

I just found this site and I think it'd be an awesome place to organize my characters and plots and such.

Hi Iri, I am bre lesbian

@Elder-God-Whisper work

What up Buttercup! My name's Dani, but everyone knows me as Whisper on here, any pronouns you decide, I donut care, genderfluid, bisexual, and I have a trans BF. WELCOME TO THIS PLACE OF MADNESS!!! cue hysterical laughter

@TeamMezzo group

Hey! Ten here, part of The Mezzo System, a DID system straight(no, gay) out of hell. I(Ten) use he/him pronouns, good to meet you!

@V01DtheFae group

also late to say this but hello I am Kionne or Loki and I am Pan they/them pronouns and i am a smol confused bean

Deleted user

I like who I like (except cis guys, they need to take an exit)

If that ain't the truth

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

I'M LATE BUT I'M HERE NOW

hi iri! thats such a cute name I'm Magnus! I use she her pronouns, and I'm queer!

Deleted user

im wearing a hoodie that is like 3X my size and weird blue leggings, because today's gonna be rough

How so Bb

my girlfriend is asking for a break after a week because of her mental health issues and i just feel so sad that i couldn't help her, but my friends are now saying that she does this a lot. i dont know what to think and i have a headache

Deleted user

I fucking made a cake then forgot to grease the damn pan. AGAIN.

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: Black and red flannel/plaid pajama pants {you would, the ones that everyone has} paired with a black t-shirt and a red cardigan because I will take any excuse to wear pjs as an actual outfit

Deleted user

I fucking made a cake then forgot to grease the damn pan. AGAIN.