forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@hollow-boned

y'all how do i hint to a suspected gay that im lgbt without actually saying 'i'm gay' or 'oh my ex-girlfriend –' or anything super duper explicit
i've already shown him several gay memes, let him see that i'm watching a gay tiktok comp, and told him that 'the mlms and wlws loved one of my tumblr posts'

@ArtisanSystem

Hello! I'm Iri, it's nice to meet y'all!
Oh, I use they/them pronouns.
I just found this site and I think it'd be an awesome place to organize my characters and plots and such.

Deleted user

I just found this site and I think it'd be an awesome place to organize my characters and plots and such.

Hey Iri! I'm Miriam! I'm bisexual {maybe lesbian?} and I write as well. I feel like I should tell people this– I have Dissociative Identity Disorder and my main alter is named Leo. He has an account, too {@Leooo} so there's that lol

@ArtisanSystem

Hey Iri! I'm Miriam! I'm bisexual {maybe lesbian?} and I write as well. I feel like I should tell people this– I have Dissociative Identity Disorder and my main alter is named Leo. He has an account, too {@Leooo} so there's that lol

Oh? Well, hello to another system!

@MusicElle-is-here

hey I’m Elle your local bi disaster (she/her)
nice to meet you!! :D

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Hello! You can call me Luna, I’m aroace, and my pronouns are she/her. Welcome!

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I'm Cloudy, and I'm pan ace! My pronouns are she/her. It's nice to meet you!

@Tanehttac

Yo I'm Nat, I'm pansexual (maybe just panromantic and asexual I'm still trying to figure that out lol) and I'm gender fluid. But I prefer he/him pronouns. Nice to meet you!

@The-Magician group

Hi there it's nice to meet you.
I'm Lee, your proud bisexual genderfluid guy (any pronouns)

@Kanaroli group

Hello Iri! I'm Abbi! I'm pansexual and genderfluid, She/Her/They/Them pronouns!

@RedTheLoveless

Ace/Jade/Red (no alters, just many names for the same person), she/they/he/whatever, I like who I like (except cis guys, they need to take an exit)

@The-Magician group

He could also be greysexual? Which is just limited sexual attraction. Because asexuality is a spectrum. So like asexuality but less (does that make any sense??)

Okay, we have actually figured it out now. It was a long and stressful process, not one for the children, but we have come to the conclusion that he is a mess. Man, I love him but he doesn't half confuse me.