forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@sgadanwrites

Random thought from a random melter: Have you ever been so overwhelmed with self-loathing that you just want to hide in a bin with the 10th Doctor and a bottle of your preferred alcoholic beverage and not emerge for the next 50 years as you slowly turn into a character from a David Lynch film?

@zillakami-said-acab

Random thought from a random melter: Have you ever been so overwhelmed with self-loathing that you just want to hide in a bin with the 10th Doctor and a bottle of your preferred alcoholic beverage and not emerge for the next 50 years as you slowly turn into a character from a David Lynch film?

That's a mood

@sgadanwrites

That's a mood

Current mood: Plate full of sgadan and some marag dhubh

@sgadanwrites

That's a mood

Current mood: synth clap synth ISOLATION, ISOLATIOOOOOON

@The-Magician group

That's a mood

Oooooo I haven't had marag dubh for years

@zillakami-said-acab

That's a mood

Current mood: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

@sgadanwrites

That's a mood

I am marag dubh, what are you on about? Sometimes I wish I was a mint Aero. Anyway, everything I say is absolute mince.

@Tanehttac

Today's aesthetic: Gave up. Red jeans, Fullmetal Alchemist tee-shirt, black and white low-tops.

YOOOOOO I LOVE FMA

Apparently so does one of the lunch ladies lol, it's an incredible anime

lol yeah it's sooooo good!! it's one of my all time favorites.

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Today's aesthetic: Gave up. Red jeans, Fullmetal Alchemist tee-shirt, black and white low-tops.

YOOOOOO I LOVE FMA

Apparently so does one of the lunch ladies lol, it's an incredible anime

lol yeah it's sooooo good!! it's one of my all time favorites.

DID SOMEONE SAY FMA?!?!?!?!?! I LOVE FMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

@RainClouds_Itachi_

today i wore my pajamas and didn't go anywhere bc sick :(
but i got a cute message from my girlfriend so i'm very happy !!

I don't have a girlfriend so your lucky

friend, i believe at you, you'll get a lovely significant other some day <3

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

today i wore my pajamas and didn't go anywhere bc sick :(
but i got a cute message from my girlfriend so i'm very happy !!

I don't have a girlfriend so your lucky

friend, i believe at you, you'll get a lovely significant other some day <3

thanks

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: lumpy black sweater on top, bad bitch jeans and Doc Marten’s shoes on bottom, with a severe ponytail

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic as an actual aesthetic and not an outfit: Cloudy skies with humidity in the air. It's chilly, but not enough for your breath to be seen. The faint sound of a horror podcast can be heard from a house. You're sitting on an old swing and laughing to a joke your friend said.

@V01DtheFae group

my aesthetic is a blue and white flannel over a white tank top that has a rainbow tribal panther on it, choker with a small gem hanging on it,black converse, and ripped jeans