forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

nnnnnnnnn i would still widen those shoulders out a bit more and maybe make the torso longer

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Oh gosh
That is a big big mood
hugs @ fren

YOUR ART IS HECKING AMAZING

What you've seen of it might be to you
but i still fail
a lot
every artist does, in fact
we just don't always show it to people cause fear

Deleted user

Here, may I send you a piece of my own art and explain to you what you can do with proportions?

Ofc it’d be in PMs, just to declutter this chat lmao

Deleted user

Nobody:

Me: Is on Seven Cups listening to people pour their hearts out while listening to extremely sexual music

@RedTheLoveless

Hi yes my energy is very drained from dealing with a certain individual for a long period of time. I want to nap so badly but it's too close to bed time and I don't want to mess up my sleep schedule FUCK

Good news though: I returned home with clearance Valentine's Day candy

@brb

i ruined my hair from flat ironing it and i want to CRY. its so awful and dead and apodjlfdW WHYY

Deleted user

Reposting from the Rudeness Chat because I am livid

I'D LIKE TO BE RUDE TO MY GODDAMN MOM. LIKE, YEAH, I KNOW YOU ADORED MY OTHER FRIEND TO THE POINT IT WAS CREEPY, BUT GUESS WHAT? SHE WASN'T A GOOD FRIEND FOR ME, SO I MOVED ON AND MET THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE. THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME, MAKE ME LAUGH, AND ARE JUST AMAZING. I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, EVEN THOUGH THEY'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG. EVER. SO JUST FUCKING STOP. YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE GOTTEN TOGETHER WITH THESE TWO BEST FRIENDS OF MINE OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL? ONCE. AT A PLAY. THAT MY MOTHER DID NOT LEAVE. BECAUSE OTHERWISE THERE'S SOME EXCUSE: THE ROADS AREN'T CLEAR {EVEN WHEN ANOTHER GROWN ADULT TELLS YOU THEY ARE} BUT YOU CAN TAKE MY BROTHER TO PRACTICE. YOU WON'T GO TO ANOTHER TOWN BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO EVEN THOUGH YOU LOVE ROADTRIPS, TELLING US WE NEED TO GO OUT MORE, AND DID THE EXACT THING IN THE EXACT SAME TOWN FOR MY BROTHER WHEN HE WAS EXACTLY MY AGE. I'M DONE. I. AM. DONE.