forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

On the Spotify thing, I always find it weird that I have a free account, but whenever I play music off of Spotify using my chromebook, I can skip unlimitedly, and skip backwards, (Still get ads) and I can play it without shuffle, and even select a specific song off my playlist and play it, and it's like…
I thought you wouldn't let me do that???
(I'm assuming it's a happy glitch in their system that I hop[e never goes away.)

Deleted user

On the Spotify thing, I always find it weird that I have a free account, but whenever I play music off of Spotify using my chromebook, I can skip unlimitedly, and skip backwards, (Still get ads) and I can play it without shuffle, and even select a specific song off my playlist and play it, and it's like…
I thought you wouldn't let me do that???
(I'm assuming it's a happy glitch in their system that I hop[e never goes away.)

I could do that sometimes. It never went away for as long as I used it, so you have hope.

Deleted user

Person online since I can’t come out: Oh, you’re gay, right?
Me, rolling my eyes: I’m bi. I’m bi. I’m bi.

Deleted user

I hate when people say that when they see me obsess over a certain girl because they’ve seen me obsess over a certain guy too. They’ve seen it with their own two peepers.

Deleted user

Today I am hiding in androgynous clothing as last night I was misgendered during a game and now am trying to comfort my angry dysphoria

A video game or actual game?

@RedTheLoveless

Today I am hiding in androgynous clothing as last night I was misgendered during a game and now am trying to comfort my angry dysphoria

Both. It was a DND game and we were using Discord to talk. Why do you ask?

Deleted user

Because video games are awful at genders

@RedTheLoveless

Very true, unfortunately.

Deleted user

Video game: Hi child. Are you a GIRL or a BOY? There’s no other options. ONLY 2.
Like, you do know that nonbinary/genderfluid/etc is a thing right?

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I don't mind having to play a good looking girl, but MUST my character in the game be sexualized? Like, my guy, a warrior is NOT going to wear anything thatexposes their ENTIRE abdomen, thighs, and arms.

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Tfw your art looks so terrible that you want to cry because you want to work on it but it’s like physically painful to look at because it’s so bad and you want to draw this and you want to get it done but you can’t get it to look good no matter how hard you try
I’m probably overreacting
It’s probably not as bad as I think it is
But I hate it

Deleted user

same @GalaxyUnicorn

It’s unfortunately something you have to work through as an artist and it sucks just all the time

But you have really good art, and you’re improving quickly.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

He's such a different kind of cunning and manipulative from other Disney villains which is what makes him so GOOD at it. The fact that he can take the stuff he probably was taught about negotiation and how to get people to like you and put it to use in a way other than his brothers and the amount of research that must have gone into creating his character I just– chef's kiss wonderful

yea, but all it took to take all his power is one punch in the face.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Very true, unfortunately.

Yeah, but in Splatoon, I can change my avatar based on how angry my dysphoria is which is much appreciated.

Deleted user

This is what I have so far
I keep erasing the face cause it looks terrible every time

This is bc the shoulders look extremely disproportionate to the large, or actually proportional head. Shoulders are generally as large, if not larger, than the head itself, so try to fix the shoulders and down first.

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

This is bc the shoulders look extremely disproportionate to the large, or actually proportional head. Shoulders are generally as large, if not larger, than the head itself, so try to fix the shoulders and down first.

THANK YOU I’M GONNA TRY THAT

Deleted user

Oh gosh
That is a big big mood
hugs @ fren

YOUR ART IS HECKING AMAZING

Deleted user

THANK YOU I’M GONNA TRY THAT

yw! ask me for any more art advice if you need it!