forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

i have writing question…?

Yessir?

ummm,,, so i'm co-writing something that i created and im trying to make character profiles for the characters i made and kinda just wanted to ask if i need to let my co-writer know im doing that??

Nah.
It's just a strategy for you.

Deleted user

Yessir?

ummm,,, so i'm co-writing something that i created and im trying to make character profiles for the characters i made and kinda just wanted to ask if i need to let my co-writer know im doing that??

Nah.

another thing i wanted to ask is if i can say no to a romantic and sexual relationship he wants to put in the story.

i mean,,, i didn't really want any romance or sexual things in this and the first thing he started writing was smut.

these characters i made are fighting for their lives and he is writing a make-out scene??

hhhhhngggg

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Yessir?

Nah.

another thing i wanted to ask is if i can say no to a romantic and sexual relationship he wants to put in the story.

i mean,,, i didn't really want any romance or sexual things in this and the first thing he started writing was smut.

these characters i made are fighting for their lives and he is writing a make-out scene??

hhhhhngggg

You created the dang thing, and he should respect the storyline and your wishes for your characters.

Deleted user

but i dont wanna outright say that and then boom, half my story is gone and i'm back to square one

(im thinking worst case)

Deleted user

can i send some of the story to someone… just to get another opinion…

Deleted user

I feel like you should rather respect your own project than let it become a thing that will be cringed at in a few months’ time after it’s done.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

People who own TikTok and make and watch TikToks: Lawful good
People who own TikTok and only watch TikToks: True Neutral
People who own TikTok and watch TikToks on YouTube: Chaotic evil.

Where do the folks w/o Tiktok fit?

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Chaotic neutral

Deleted user

dear body:
I don't want to get pregnant mmkay
so just chill

If you know you know

@saor_illust school

don't you love it when your friends are hurting and you can't do anything about it because your brain just can't come up with anything to say that it thinks will make them feel better and so then you just feel useless?

@Pickles group

Everywhere
You don't need tik tok to be a person

@Pickles group

To all the people that say Tris is afraid of birds: fuck off. She explicitly says she's not afraid of birds and realizes that it symbolizes her fear of losing control, and if you bothered to actually read, in future simulations, it shows up in different ways so take your little movie ass and go die in a ditch because divergent isn't that good and the movies are worse

@Fraust

Chaotic neutral

Hell yeah, fuck tik tok, imma chaotic neutral
I was always but that's besides the point

@HighPockets group

To all the people that say Tris is afraid of birds: fuck off. She explicitly says she's not afraid of birds and realizes that it symbolizes her fear of losing control, and if you bothered to actually read, in future simulations, it shows up in different ways so take your little movie ass and go die in a ditch because divergent isn't that good and the movies are worse

Yeah, the setup for the first simulation isn't "eek scary crows!", it's "I'm tied up in a field having my skin picked off by birds and I can't fight back."

@Pickles group

Yeah, the setup for the first simulation isn't "eek scary crows!", it's "I'm tied up in a field having my skin picked off by birds and I can't fight back."

It may not be as crystal clear when you can't hear her thoughts but it's still pretty clear and if my dad (who likes the Percy Jackson movies, I might point out) can understand that, so can you, you illiterate fuck

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

when you're singing at the top of your lungs cause you thought you were home alone but then you realize you're not and both your dad and older brother could most likely hear you and could definitely tell those weren't the songs you were asked to sing for church

@HighPockets group

It may not be as crystal clear when you can't hear her thoughts but it's still pretty clear and if my dad (who likes the Percy Jackson movies, I might point out) can understand that, so can you, you illiterate fuck

Who were you having this discussion with?