forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

K but Daisy Ridley's rendition of Mom's Spaghetti is the God-tier one

grits teeth do you mean Lose Yourself?

Yeah whatever it's called. Too bad that stupid copyright made them have to edit it out (but I saw it before they had to)

Deleted user

She is baby and I would, without hesitation, die for her.

I'm not gonna acknowledge the first part of this post

But Daisy is hot

@HighPockets group

She is baby and I would, without hesitation, die for her.

I'm not gonna acknowledge the first part of this post

But Daisy is hot

Young!Jyn, watching TFA for the 4th time and obsessing over Rey: I just think she's neat.
Yeah, little Jynnie, the Force wasn't the only thing awakening. (Hint: the other thing was your biromanticism)

Deleted user

Ok, I just meant that people think they’re the “next Eminem” and I completely, wholeheartedly agree that Eminem is the one and only rap god.

Deleted user

Eminem is awesome without a doubt, but I'm still holding on to NF too. That's my dude.

NF is amazing too.

@Pickles group

Honestly whenever something or someone is hyped up as "the next X!" it makes me less interested.

Flashback to every ya novel trying to be the next hunger games and consequently using it as an excuse to have a terrible book three

@HighPockets group

Honestly whenever something or someone is hyped up as "the next X!" it makes me less interested.

Flashback to every ya novel trying to be the next hunger games and consequently using it as an excuse to have a terrible book three

Divergent has entered the chat

Deleted user

And fucking true (I’m looking at you coolrap.tv glares)

Deleted user

On the topic of that stupid Instagram account coolrap.tv:
I’m gonna kill whoever put Hopsin, Tech N9ne, Eminem, MGK, NF, and Logic on the same fucking playlist.

@Pickles group

Exactly what I was thinking of

Deleted user

I don't know why any of those are…

Rappers who are not alike in any way, shape, or form, and don’t deserve to be on a playlist together.
also hopsin is corny af

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

TFW you don't listen to any music besides showtunes and movie soundtracks and don't know the names of the Popular Songs

I only listen to Kesha, Daya, and DEH, BMC, Hamilton, Heathers, and Starkid productions

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Exactly what I was thinking of

What a buuurn.

Deleted user

Bro this game is really dark and creepy. Why is this so sexual. It’s a kids game. I’m confused.