forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

How old were they? I know it's mostly been killing older people or people with preexisting conditions in China.

So kids aren’t affected?

@The-Magician group

How old were they? I know it's mostly been killing older people or people with preexisting conditions in China.

So kids aren’t affected?

Kids are more susceptible to it…

Edit: Sorry, I meant less

Deleted user

So kids aren’t affected?

Kids are more susceptible to it…

Edit: Sorry, I meant less

Dear god I understand why everyone’s worried

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh hey Gasper!
Basically, what’s going on is the fact that someone in Europe has died because of the Coronavirus. Yes, that’s right people, the deaths have spread from China

Deaths and one person has died are two completely separate things.

@HighPockets group

At least it hasn't mutated yet? Just stay safe.

Deleted user

Just saw something I need to rant about.

Lemme just say just because you make music doesn’t mean you’re good at it. There are so many people out here who sound like screaming goats and think they’re the new Beyoncé or Eminem. I respect your motivation, but my god why do you do this to the world? There are so many trash artists that that’s what people focus on in music instead of people like Shinigami or Limbo, who are actually GOOD and don’t: A) sound like animals, and B) don’t sing/rap about the same shit. Point made? Point made.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

So, I just wanna point out a few things about the whole "Corona Virus Crisis" thing.
1). The ONLY reason there is a panic, is because the media is Hyping it up.
2). The media is hyping it up because it's two things. It's new. And it's not localized.
3). The reason it's not localized is because we can get anywhere in the world within 48 hours because of Air Travel. If it weren't for that, it probably would've stayed mainly in China.

Yes I realize it is actually a problem, But I don't think there's any need for panic. Medical professionals will find a cure for it eventually, and in the meantime (I don't mean to be heartless, just blunt) it can be considered another form of evolution and population control.
This is my spiel. Feel free to take it how you wish.

Lemme just say just because you make music doesn’t mean you’re good at it. There are so many people out here who sound like screaming goats and think they’re the new Beyoncé or Eminem. I respect your motivation, but my god why do you do this to the world? There are so many trash artists that that’s what people focus on in music instead of people like Shinigami or Limbo, who are actually GOOD and don’t: A) sound like animals, and B) don’t sing/rap about the same shit. Point made? Point made.

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!!!!!!

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!!!!!!

Y E S !!!!

@Pickles group

Oh no
You said one of the words
Let us hope the result is minimal

???

So sorry, not you. I should've quoted it but I was referring to mir's um.. obsession with a certain rap dude (love you Mir don't be offended it was meant to be a joke)

Deleted user

there is no goddamn thing as the 'next Eminem.' Eminem is Eminem. You're a fool to think anyone could take away his throne as rap god.

Oh no

???

So sorry, not you. I should've quoted it but I was referring to mir's um.. obsession with a certain rap dude (love you Mir don't be offended it was meant to be a joke)

Oki…

Deleted user

Oh no

???

I read this after posting about it and I'm in t e a r s lmao
Imagine someone posting something about Eminem without me noticing

Deleted user

and also, Eminem does n o t "rap about the same shit." At all. So don't fucking start.

Blurry…. not meaning to be intrusive or anything, but I don't think they were saying Eminem is a bad artist, or that they rap about the same stuff all the time.
The way I understood it, they were simply ranting about the influx of new music artists that think they're good, but really aren't, and also have no originality in their music.

Deleted user

K but Daisy Ridley's rendition of Mom's Spaghetti is the God-tier one

grits teeth do you mean Lose Yourself?