forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

So apparently I got a one?? She was real nice then. A bunch of people got ones and only two people got twos from my stage??? Okay??????

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’m honestly starting to think that the only reason I exist was so God could see how many contradicting character traits could be thrown into one human before they explode both physically and mentally

@Pickles group

I’m honestly starting to think that the only reason I exist was so God could see how many contradicting character traits could be thrown into one human before they explode both physically and mentally

I think that's called you fighting your gifts but honestly same

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

It’s like my brain is split into a bazillion little islands with no bridges or communication between each other and each island wants very different things so there’s a lot of divide between them and somehow I can only use one brain island at a time but they each only have limited pieces of knowledge so they try to throw memories at each other but miss causing me to forget things and they’re all screaming and I’m screaming and everything is screaming

@HighPockets group

I think that's called you fighting your gifts but honestly same

Same squared

Deleted user

I fucking hate myself and every time I try to do something about it it only gets worse

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Ndoshdishixmadjsigfubefimslmxlandisgfiebif lwnclsgcishifnelmdoac. 😫😫😫😫😫
I’m supposed to be working on my board for science fair and I have nothing and we’re presenting them this week but I don’t know how I want to do this and I can’t plan it out because I can’t draw it out and have it the right size and the title stickers that came with the board I got are too small and drstfjbkhjfydtfjn,hlhohkbmbdtw

@saor_illust school

Because I'm tired and I don't feel like addressing everything I want to in separate posts Imma just say this:

Y'ALL ARE HELLA AMAZING BEANS AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT.

THERE IS NO WAY IN HECK THAT ANYONE OF YOU HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG THAT WOULD MAKE US HATE YOU FOREVER

AND I'M VERY PROUD TO CALL YOU ALL FRIENDS

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

I'm officially one week free of SH and today has been all over the place and if I break tonight I apologise to you guys

(Don’tApologiseYou’reAmazingAndYou’reDoingYourBestWeBelieveInYou)

Deleted user

So I wrote that self deprecating post while wearing a pink shirt {which is really different from my normal 'eMo' wardrobe anyway} that was causing so much fucking dysphoria I couldn't even think, and then when I tried explaining to my mom that I couldn't wear it she basically called me dramatic and stupid. Now that I'm comfortably back in a black t-shirt I'm doing better.

@HighPockets group

So apparently I got a one?? She was real nice then. A bunch of people got ones and only two people got twos from my stage??? Okay??????

Nice! I got two 1s for mine (I did a Classical and a Musical Theatre, both Class A) and I'm super happy about it!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

today is one of those days where I just need a hug
I don’t care who it’s from or even if they stab me afterwards
I just need a human bean to wrap their n o o d l e a p p e n d a g e s around me like a boa constrictor so my eyeballs stop leaking

Deleted user

I just need a human bean to wrap their n o o d l e a p p e n d a g e s around me like a boa constrictor so my eyeballs stop leaking

n o o d l e a p p e n d a g e a c t i v a t e

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

sends hugs