forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@brb

its 5am and i woke up early to cram studying for my japanese and science test and i am so tired

oof
but also- japanese fwendo!
eyy taking japanese too aha

niiice
how much have you learned so far? like writing and vocab wise?

@TeamMezzo group

Sure nuf! You are a beautiful human being! You exist and you deserve to! You don't need a gender label to define you! You are perfect just the way you are!

thank you <3

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

MEZZO YOU AMAZING HUMAN-
YOU DON’T HAVE TO PICK LABELS TO BE VALID
YOU ARE THE MOST PERFECTEST BEAN JUST THE WAY YOU ARE AND IF ANYONE SAYS OTHERWISE I WILL PERSONALLY FITE THEM
(ง'̀-'́)ง

@TeamMezzo group

MEZZO YOU AMAZING HUMAN-
YOU ARE THE MOST PERFECTEST BEAN JUST THE WAY YOU ARE AND IF ANYONE SAYS OTHERWISE I WILL PERSONALLY FITE THEM
(ง'̀-'́)ง

matthew and nate is who you can fight… nate has also called me a very plesant term starting with f

@saor_illust school

MEZZO YOU AMAZING HUMAN-
(ง'̀-'́)ง

matthew and nate is who you can fight… nate has also called me a very plesant term starting with f

I am 100% behind Ella's words… Imma go fite them now. Where are my murdering tools?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

MEZZO YOU AMAZING HUMAN-
(ง'̀-'́)ง

they wHAT-

WHERE DO THEY LIVE
I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO BASH THEIR HEADS TOGETHER UNTIL THEY LEARN SOME BASIC HUMAN DECENCY

my brothers are named Matthew and Nate/Nathanael and I guarantee if they met these people they’d be embarrassed to share names with them

@saor_illust school

they wHAT-

WHERE DO THEY LIVE
I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO BASH THEIR HEADS TOGETHER UNTIL THEY LEARN SOME BASIC HUMAN DECENCY

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Pickles group

MEZZO YOU AMAZING HUMAN-
(ง'̀-'́)ง

I am 100% behind Ella's words… Imma go fite them now. Where are my murdering tools?

All I need is my bare hands

@Moxie group

You ever just feel Bad™ for no reason?
Like bitch for what?? Nothing is even happening rn!! I'm just sitting here in class and my brain is like "ummm everything sucks and you feel bad". Like??? Rude??????

@TeamMezzo group

MEZZO YOU AMAZING HUMAN-
(ง'̀-'́)ง

they wHAT-

WHERE DO THEY LIVE

my brothers are named Matthew and Nate/Nathanael and I guarantee if they met these people they’d be embarrassed to share names with them

cornfield, indiana

@actual-fandom-trash

You ever just feel Bad™ for no reason?
Like bitch for what?? Nothing is even happening rn!! I'm just sitting here in class and my brain is like "ummm everything sucks and you feel bad". Like??? Rude??????

oh i hate that feeling so muchhh
"hey brain what are you doing?"
"b a d"
"…wha?"
" B A D Y O U A R E B A D Y O U S U C K B A D"