forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Hey Emi
Just so you know I really appreciated what you posted here last night
It felt really good to see someone else put it into words
And also I may or may not have started Bojack Horseman–

Deleted user

I’m accidentally making people watch BoJack Horseman

which is good because it’s such an awesome show (definitely tell me when you finish it)

two other of my friends want to watch it based on how I described it

but

ok

i didn’t realize writing that out would help you, Amber

@The-Magician group

Caustic: don't stay up late doing this thing
Also Caustic: yes lee, I would like to cut out your intestines

Lee: I will pay good money for someone to revamp my body.
Also Lee: my basically girlfriend won’t let me

@HighPockets group

I realized that I hadn’t eaten anything all day without a second thought. I skipped two meals and only drank water all day. It’s not like a “I’m sick with the flu” loss of appetite, it’s more of a “I don’t feel anything” type.

Same, last week I ate the total of one whole meal in a day, barely drank any water, and didn't even notice.

Deleted user

Reed: I will eat healthy today.
Also Reed: Hasn't eaten all day becuase I'm paranoid of everything

Deleted user

hAH, mood. I have like three chips and now I feel sick so I was deff poisioned.

@RedTheLoveless

Red: I may be home sick but I should try to get some work done

Also Red: All I've worked on is a partial script and getting back into roleplaying as I binge-watch random youtube videos for background noise.

@Fraust

Caustic: don't stay up late doing this thing
Also Caustic: yes lee, I would like to cut out your intestines

¯_(ツ)_/¯

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Ella: I'm gonna do many art today >:D

Also Ella: forgets how to draw and ends up playing minecraft on her brother's computer for hours

Also also Ella: huh, where did all the time go

@HighPockets group

Jyn: I'm home sick, but I should get some work done.
Also Jyn: Watches YouTube, reads fanfiction about Shakespeare characters, and gets Emotional over the Diviners.

@brb

I AM FAILING ENGLISH AND I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO BRING MY GRADE UP. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WRITE 2 BODY PARAGRAPHS BUT I CAN'T FOCUS AT ALL
LIKE I ALREADY WROTE THE INTRO AND CONCLUSION BUT I CANT EVEN WRITE A FUCKSIUIHD BODY PARGRAPH

@brb

Nie: Alright! I'm going to be productive today, get some homework done, and study!

Also Nie: Fuck that. Does Literally anything else

hahhhahaahhahahahhahahaha why is this me

WHY

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

I AM FAILING ENGLISH AND I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO BRING MY GRADE UP. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WRITE 2 BODY PARAGRAPHS BUT I CAN'T FOCUS AT ALL
LIKE I ALREADY WROTE THE INTRO AND CONCLUSION BUT I CANT EVEN WRITE A FUCKSIUIHD BODY PARGRAPH

FUCKIN' FINISH IT! YOU CAN FUCKIN' DO IT! I FUCKIN' BELIEVE IN YOU! JUST BE SURE TO TAKE SOME FUCKIN' BREAKS AND TRY YOUR VERY BEST! I KNOW FOCUS CAN BE A FUCKIN' DIFFICULT THING TO MANAGE, BUT YOU CAN DO IT!

@Pickles group

Listen to a study playlist on youtube

@Pickles group

Yeah, listen to Pickles. They're probably much more sane productive than I.

We both know that's a lie
There's an indie one that I listen to all the time when I have to force myself to get stuff done. Also true crime podcasts are good to do basic stuff that you don't have to concentrate too hard for and to be artsy aka copy stuff off the internet into your dad bullet journal that you don't use anyway

@brb

^^^^ THANK YOU
i will try
but warning: its 6 o clock ive been sitting here for an hour and still NOTHING