forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I heard a song and have suddenly been prompted to write a short mafia AU

WHAT SONG TELL ME NOW

BLOOD // WATER BY GRANDSON

@Pickles group

Great! And if you ever find out who did it, verbally slap the shit out of them.

As much as I agree, don't. The way schools work, you'll get in more trouble than her

@brb

I heard a song and have suddenly been prompted to write a short mafia AU

WHAT SONG TELL ME NOW

BLOOD // WATER BY GRANDSON

THAT IS THE BEST SONG EVER I LOVE IT I JUST HEARD IT A FEW DAYS AGO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TWO YEARS OMG

@brb

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS GONNA BE GREAT I CAN FEEL IT I CANT WAIT TO READ THIS

Deleted user

I just want to vent so hard right now. I have so many thoughts in my head and I don’t even know how to make sense of them, so take them as you will.

I just finished the final second half of BoJack Horseman Season Six.

There’s a running joke that spurred from that show

__ is over, and everything is worse now.”

But that’s what it feels like.

“BoJack Horseman is over, and everything is worse now.”

That show has made me think so much about my own personality and how I take my own mental illnesses. It makes me genuinely think that shows like that and people that work for Netflix just aren’t working to pump out money. BoJack Horseman was a genuine Netflix original series, and I’m so sorry to see it end. It’s a show I could watch over and over and over and over and over, and never get tired of it, nor take the same thing away.

It makes me think. Too much. It makes me think that if I live beyond my twenties, what will happen?

What will happen if I graduate high school?

What will happen if I succeed?

What will happen if I fall into a massive pit like before, but find myself unable to climb out?

Why?

but I’ll never get an answer

because it’s something I have to figure out for myself.

But I don’t want to.

Deleted user

I get that.

Emi, my dear, we have to try and embrace the unknown.

@HighPockets group

I just want to vent so hard right now. I have so many thoughts in my head and I don’t even know how to make sense of them, so take them as you will.

I just finished the final second half of BoJack Horseman Season Six.

There’s a running joke that spurred from that show

__ is over, and everything is worse now.”

But that’s what it feels like.

“BoJack Horseman is over, and everything is worse now.”

That show has made me think so much about my own personality and how I take my own mental illnesses. It makes me genuinely think that shows like that and people that work for Netflix just aren’t working to pump out money. BoJack Horseman was a genuine Netflix original series, and I’m so sorry to see it end. It’s a show I could watch over and over and over and over and over, and never get tired of it, nor take the same thing away.

It makes me think. Too much. It makes me think that if I live beyond my twenties, what will happen?

What will happen if I graduate high school?

What will happen if I succeed?

What will happen if I fall into a massive pit like before, but find myself unable to climb out?

Why?

but I’ll never get an answer

because it’s something I have to figure out for myself.

But I don’t want to.

Mood.

Deleted user

I was so ready to take Philosophy in my senior year but I don’t know if I can

I don’t even know if I’ll be here

ever

I feel like I’m living every day on a treadmill, and that treadmill will suddenly be ripped out from under my feet and send me cascading down a giant hill

I won’t be able to catch myself because everything will be gone.

But that’s life?

But for having these thoughts, I’m called “Wise”?

How am I wise? I’m living the same, dreadful life, to just march to the very end

Deleted user

This is a part of being human, b.

We crave to know what we cannot.

Deleted user

I don’t

want to hear that

just let me think

I know you care, and you’re trying to help, and sure you might get it, but this show is so important to me, and the message they sent is so profoundly impactful on my state of mind, it’s silly to think about.

I’m sixteen

I’ll just be called stupid or edgy if I provide these thoughts to anyone else

and that’s what these thoughts are.

useless.