forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

I don't think it's stupid at all. You might want to wait on a doctor's appointment until the investigation because that might change things, or if you really want advice on what to do, ask the nurse. You shouldn't hate yourself for seeing the nurse, either. It's important that you see someone, if not a doctor

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

it does make sense i’m sorry for snapping but i’ve done everything i can and it’s gotten me nowhere…

it seems to me like you're the one who snapped the least but that's none of my business

that’s what i said, i’m sorry for snapping on everyone i really really am

Not your fault.

@Pickles group

So I read To All The Boys I've Loved Before a while ago and I just started P.S. I Still Love You and oh boy

I am very angry

Deleted user

How is everyone today, I’m doing well. I feel a bit sick to be honest, I might just be nervous because I’m asking my crush on a date.

Deleted user

That’s good, and I mean we could just hang out if he says no. Maybe my mom will let me hang out with him at the cinema or something when we get money. If he isn’t comfortable with it being just us I’m dragging Emi along she has no choice.

@RedTheLoveless

Not great because this morning I had to play the game of "Is There Something Genuinely Wrong With Me Or Am I Having Another Existential Crisis?"

It's not a fun game because sometimes I don't figure it out, and then anxiety kicks in.

Deleted user

Not great because this morning I had to play the game of "Is There Something Genuinely Wrong With Me Or Am I Having Another Existential Crisis?"

It's not a fun game because sometimes I don't figure it out, and then anxiety kicks in.

Oh my, I’m sorry…. I know the feeling of anxiety going into over drive.

@Pickles group

I'm at a meeting for the volunteers at the kids area at my church and I don't want to be here and all I've learned is that when a little kid doesn't want to go somewhere, it's anxiety, but when I don't want to go somewhere, I'm being bratty, selfish, and childish
Thanks Mom. Love you too T_T
I want to leave

Deleted user

I'm at a meeting for the volunteers at the kids area at my church and I don't want to be here and all I've learned is that when a little kid doesn't want to go somewhere, it's anxiety, but when I don't want to go somewhere, I'm being bratty, selfish, and childish
Thanks Mom. Love you too T_T
I want to leave

Oh, I’ve been working with kids, like ghetto kids, because I’m part of Girl Scouts and we do ours in my old city, where I used to live actually. For some reason, I’m much more confident and collected around children then people older or around my age.

@RedTheLoveless

Thank you for understanding, buddy.

@Reblod flag

Random question but I'm wondering if anyone actually knows who I am? I've been around for a while but I'm not very active and whenever I post something on one of the chats no one acknowledges what I say

I thought that maybe it's because people are like who the hell is this random person. That or I said something wrong. I don't know. Maybe what I say isn't interesting enough?

Deleted user

WHAT

gurl nu-uh I'm not going with you on your date

that's a whole lot of you and you and you again

Deleted user

Random question but I'm wondering if anyone actually knows who I am? I've been around for a while but I'm not very active and whenever I post something on one of the chats no one acknowledges what I say

I thought that maybe it's because people are like who the hell is this random person. That or I said something wrong. I don't know. Maybe what I say isn't interesting enough?

I know who you are! I'm always just too late to acknowledge you, but tbh whenever I think of the site I think of you as one of the core people. You're very helpful.

Deleted user

Thank you for understanding, buddy.

I got you friend!

@Echo_6 group

Ah I see it was all in my head then. That's reassuring

See but that's one problem that I have with people trying to be encouraging, and I have been guilty of this as well. But, yeah it's in my head, and no it doesn't just go away. That's why it's called a mental illness.