forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

I'm going to frickin' die, mates. Someone(not on here) asked me to RP with them. I've RPed with the said person before and know that they are pretty bad at it. But I'm too nice to say no, so I agreed. So then they ask me what the RP is going to be about. I was so confused. Like, it's your RP, you should know. But I was like "whatever" and decided to make one for them. But I know that they are going to be so bad and it feels like my efforts are a slight waste. Like, my ideas not that good, but it still feels like a waste of time.

Deleted user

it’s not even midday and ruby’s dad has already tried to seduce me twice this is hell

This has reached a point where venting about it on a writing site is ridiculous. We've told you multiple times to call the police because this is far from okay.

Deleted user

it’s not even midday and ruby’s dad has already tried to seduce me twice this is hell

This has reached a point where venting about it on a writing site is ridiculous. We've told you multiple times to call the police because this is far from okay.

let’s get rid of the subs and add a

“CALL A HELPLINE”

@Pickles group

I'm going to frickin' die, mates. Someone(not on here) asked me to RP with them. I've RPed with the said person before and know that they are pretty bad at it. But I'm too nice to say no, so I agreed. So then they ask me what the RP is going to be about. I was so confused. Like, it's your RP, you should know. But I was like "whatever" and decided to make one for them. But I know that they are going to be so bad and it feels like my efforts are a slight waste. Like, my ideas not that good, but it still feels like a waste of time.

Would this happen to be one of the two people I'm thinking of?

Deleted user

let’s get rid of the subs and add a

“CALL A HELPLINE”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Pickles group

I used my newfound knowledge to guess that someone was left handed and I was hecking right and I'm way too excited about that

Cool, how?

So I learned that fake smiles are usually lopsided, and on left handed people, the left side is higher, and on right handed people, the right side is higher. And I saw a smile that was real fake and real lopsided. I briefly thought, oh I bet he's left handed
And I was right

Deleted user

I'm going to be a bitch: It's not, like, quirky or a source of attention to refuse getting help in this situation. Stop venting on a writing site that can't do shit, and get help.

Deleted user

sorry that i was just stating something that was on my mind and for the record. i’ve done everything you guys have suggested. i get that you guys don’t want to fucking hear it but good god-

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

It depends on who you're thinking of.

Deleted user

No, that's not it. You haven't talked to the police, there's no way you told them about this and they just brushed it off. And even if you had, there's no way there's absolutely nothing you could do. So do something.

@Pickles group

It depends on who you're thinking of.

I think you can guess they're both people that we've discussed on the rudeness chat. Or at least on the rudeness chat and here

Deleted user

No, that's not it. You haven't talked to the police, there's no way you told them about this and they just brushed it off. And even if you had, there's no way there's absolutely nothing you could do. So do something.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

they have brushed it off though

Deleted user

i don’t have any marks nor physical evidence so it’s only an accusation

Deleted user

Which would still most likely be taken to court or at least investigated.