forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

oh update on Nate if any of you are viciously following the news story. Basically Nate read nothing that I showed y’all yesterday but I ended up reiterating it to him and I was just so upset and apparently that showed?

but idk he seems much better today. I think he just needed a break from school. sigh

knowing me I will still be infinitely more concerned

@Oakiin

I have a bit more of a good vent?
I am officially searching for a service dog for my depression, and I also got my diagnoses. Turns out I have MDD with anxiety mood swings. But now that I know for sure, I'm actually going to try and get a psychiatric service dog. We're in the process of contacting a couple places already.

@Pickles group

I'm reading The Like Switch, which was written by an ex-FBI agent and is supposed to be how to get people to like you
But there's a lot of stuff about touching people and my vent is that he is very clearly a guy and makes me very uncomfortable. Like, I've had waitresses and other strangers try to touch me and it makes me HELLA uncomfy and makes me want to not tip them
But other than that and the unhealthy amount of relationship advice that I was NOT prepared for, it's actually really good. Like, I learned that fake smiles are usually lopsided and your dominant side is the side that's higher

Deleted user

I'm reading The Like Switch, which was written by an ex-FBI agent and is supposed to be how to get people to like you
But there's a lot of stuff about touching people and my vent is that he is very clearly a guy and makes me very uncomfortable. Like, I've had waitresses and other strangers try to touch me and it makes me HELLA uncomfy and makes me want to not tip them
But other than that and the unhealthy amount of relationship advice that I was NOT prepared for, it's actually really good. Like, I learned that fake smiles are usually lopsided and your dominant side is the side that's higher

I definitely just fake smiled and oml it's true

@Pickles group

I definitely just fake smiled and oml it's true

I did it too! In the middle of study hall and definitely confused some people
But it's fine XD

Deleted user

Am I wearing black combat boots in my house? Yes.
tHe EmO iS rEaL

@Pickles group

Dear Mom: I don't have to take out my earbuds when I'm not doing anything. No one's talking to me so I don't need to take out my earbuds