forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I did, and that's what I use for this account.
But if she ever finds out about it she will actually ground me for life.

Again private taps can’t save any data

Private what nows?
Like literally all I know is my phone isn't private, my one chromebook isn't private my main google account isn't private and I'm constantly using my school account which doesn't allow incognito mode.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Private what nows?
Like literally all I know is my phone isn't private, my one chromebook isn't private my main google account isn't private and I'm constantly using my school account which doesn't allow incognito mode.

Well it makes sense that school doesn’t allow it, but your phone should be able to open incognito or private tabs on safari

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Private what nows?

Well it makes sense that school doesn’t allow it, but your phone should be able to open incognito or private tabs on safari

I'm actually supposed to have parental controls on my phone that prevent me from accessing the internet at all.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Private what nows?

I'm actually supposed to have parental controls on my phone that prevent me from accessing the internet at all.

Delete your history

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

I have to drive an hour away for a volleyball tournament tonight and stay at a hotel for possibly two days and I don't even know if any of my teammates are at the same hotel as me or even staying aswell. I'm not entirely excited.

Deleted user

aLL I HAD TO DO WAS SAY, WANNA GO OUT SOMETIME TO MY CRUSH, THATS LITERALLY ALL I HAD TO SAY AND I GOT SO SCARED I SCREAMED SILENTLY TO MYSELF WITH MY HOODIE COVERING MY MOUTH

@HighPockets group

idk what this vent is but I'm doing it anyway and there's a lot of feelings so buckle up kids

First of all I am feeling very strong feelings I get a distinct feeling in my chest or stomach when I'm feeling really strong feelings and I'm feeling that now but idk what the fuck they are. I feel totally normal otherwise and I hate it. Wish I knew wtf was going on there.

Also. I just want privacy. I don't want to have to make sure I have everything deleted every night before I go to bed in case my mom looks through my phone. I want to be able to text my internet friends around my mom without fear of her looking over my shoulder and ask who I'm texting. I want to plug my phone in at night in my own room for fucks sake. I'm gonna be in college in like eight months. I'm gonna be a legal adult in five. And yet my mom doesn't trust me. She doesn't say it explicitly but why the fuck wouldn't she let me plug my phone in in my room if she didn't trust me?

I feel like I'm never gonna get all my school work done by the 14th. And my mom doesn't believe in me and I don't even blame her because who the fuck knows if I'll get it done. I might fucking not. I want to but lets fucking face it. I have the worst fucking work ethic.

Rant over.

Damn, that really sucks, I'm sorry you have to go through that. Is there anything I can do to help?

Deleted user

Is it a crush or did something bad happen? What's the painful reminder?

Crush mostly
We kind of had at thing
He told me he loved me
And then he got a girlfriend.

Deleted user

Oh yeah, remember that toxic 'bEsT fRiEnD' I had? She's telling people I tried to assault her.

Deleted user

no
She says I tried to punch her
The most physical contact I had with her was hugs

Deleted user

It just pisses me off. Like, okay, hate me, tell people I backstabbed you and used derrogatories for you and all your friends. But do not tell people I attempted to physically assault you. That's not petty, it's just fucked up.

Deleted user

Oh and I also have to spend 12 hours with her in a little bit–

Deleted user

Am I making myself feel better after admitting to my therapist that I'm afraid of my mother by listening to She's In Love from the Little Mermaid musical? … Maybe

Deleted user

aLL I HAD TO DO WAS SAY, WANNA GO OUT SOMETIME TO MY CRUSH, THATS LITERALLY ALL I HAD TO SAY AND I GOT SO SCARED I SCREAMED SILENTLY TO MYSELF WITH MY HOODIE COVERING MY MOUTH

GGGNNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU NEED TO DO IT

YOU"LL NEVER HAVE CLOSURE