forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

fuckity fuck fuck I stabbed myself with a goddamn spoon again

That sounds highly impossible

tell that to the dent in my damn thigh

@berlioz

More evidence spoons are the best weapon. Confuse your enemies, people.

@Pickles group

Scoop

@HighPockets group

Scoop

out their eyeballs, yes.

@berlioz

Scoop

out their eyeballs, yes.

Not just scooping, no no. Spoons can do it all.

@Pickles group

Scoop

out their eyeballs, yes.

Maybe you can read my mind. Hmm

Deleted user

To quote myself: “I can’t see the stars from my window when I most want to, but I like to open my curtain a little and allow the cool breeze to skate across my stuffy room and fill my lungs with the heavy smell of the peaceful night. It’s such a strange reminder to know that people out there are genuinely well-off; It’s weird thinking I’ll never be one of them.“

tonight is hard

every night has been hard

@Milani eco

To quote myself: “I can’t see the stars from my window when I most want to, but I like to open my curtain a little and allow the cool breeze to skate across my stuffy room and fill my lungs with the heavy smell of the peaceful night. It’s such a strange reminder to know that people out there are genuinely well-off; It’s weird thinking I’ll never be one of them.“

tonight is hard

that sounded so poetic, so nice!

Deleted user

tonight is hard

how
did you just
explain my exact fucking brain
"It’s such a strange reminder to know that people out there are genuinely well-off; It’s weird thinking I’ll never be one of them.“
that is
me

Deleted user

i prefer to think otherwise, but to each his own

hopefully you are just talking about how I write to myself in a google doc that no one will ever read, despite it being shared with someone

then thank you

I do pride myself in my ability to write

Deleted user

tonight is hard

how
did you just
explain my exact fucking brain
"It’s such a strange reminder to know that people out there are genuinely well-off; It’s weird thinking I’ll never be one of them.“
that is
me

that’s

depression for you

haha 😂