forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@JupitersTyrade

(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^) FREE THE CATS! THEY ARE MY CHILDRENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I'm beginning to find you annoying

@HighPockets group

(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^)(^≗ω≗^) FREE THE CATS! THEY ARE MY CHILDRENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

han solo whatever GIF

@Milani eco

I'm beginning to find you annoying

I WILL STOP NOW THEN

Deleted user

wow Asy I love you

??????

Sorry, your reaction was just 👌🏻

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

wow Asy I love you

??????

telling newbies they're annoying is like the orange man bad of notebook
you say it and everyone suddenly loves you
i don't know why so don't ask me

@HighPockets group

It's not them being jerks. You were spamming the same emoticon over and over.

Yeah, if you're gonna interrupt a conversation to spam something unrelated, don't be surprised when people say you're annoying. Just get over it and move on.

@Milani eco

ok sorry then I didn't realise I was being annoying and that being mean to newbies was funny. I was trying to be funny myself when doing the emoticon. That is me and my friends sense of humour okay?