forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

ok i will stop harvesting ideas from y'all this child will just be a plethora of bacterial infections and the doctor will be like "ehehe timmy ur gonna die" n timmy will be liek "btich ewhat the fuck" and the doctor will be like "i chedckec your charts whore you got too much gping on" n then timmy will say "damn bb maybe you could teach me about these big bad bacteria before id ei?"

YESSS.

Call it "Time's Up, Timmy"

YES

@Kie group

ok i will stop harvesting ideas from y'all this child will just be a plethora of bacterial infections and the doctor will be like "ehehe timmy ur gonna die" n timmy will be liek "btich ewhat the fuck" and the doctor will be like "i chedckec your charts whore you got too much gping on" n then timmy will say "damn bb maybe you could teach me about these big bad bacteria before id ei?"

YESSS.

Aye aye cap'n

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

YESSS.

wipes tears from eyes I approve.

@HighPockets group

YESSS.

wipes tears from eyes I approve.

Are you proud of me Dad

@Relsey

I've discovered I really like fast paced sad songs. Like there's a song called "Step it out Marry" Really sad, but it's at a solid 125 Bpm.

@Pickles group

I love how my one-off jokes spiral into…this.
Firs the Houdini thing yesterday, and now the emus.
I feel powerful.

We like to take things too far in this neck of the neighborhood

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I love how my one-off jokes spiral into…this.
Firs the Houdini thing yesterday, and now the emus.
I feel powerful.

We like to take things too far in this neck of the neighborhood

Necks
Houdini had a neck
Emus have necks
Future Forward Party denies 'Illuminati' links

Deleted user

Do y'all ever just… not register emotion?

yeah it’s pretty lit

Deleted user

I mean i know I’m supposed to be feeling groovy right now but as soon as it stops I’m just gonna collapse back into a state of mental apathy

it’s so cool

i’ve been like this for five days

@Kie group

I feel so empty right now it's almost astonishing lmfao

Same but I probably haven't reached my maximum emptiness

I don't even think I'm gonna feel any better soon.