forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Hi someone just spit at me a plot for a children's book for a child to learn about bacteria just give me a situation in which a child would learn about bacteria please

well my first thought of “the main character nearly dies/does die of bacterial infection” probably wouldn’t work for this would it

@HighPockets group

Hi someone just spit at me a plot for a children's book for a child to learn about bacteria just give me a situation in which a child would learn about bacteria please

The Bubonic Plague

Deleted user

Wait you guys
Switch off? That's so weird

yeh

generally it’s senior DM first bc in competition they call for her to see if we’re ready, then she does the fancy special thing that I’ll definitely fuck up if I get DM, then our BD will give us the choice from then on which songs we want to do

what

yeah

If the SDM wants to stay up on the podium for the second song they’d take the second, and the JDM would conduct and lead the band off on the last two

Ohhhhh, not what I thought you meant

Did you think I meant we got to pick the entire show?

no

@Kie group

well my first thought of “the main character nearly dies/does die of bacterial infection” probably wouldn’t work for this would it

that would actually be fitting. maybe i could do doctor's visit because bacterial infection???

@Kie group

The Bubonic Plague

i wish

@Pickles group

Wait you guys
Switch off? That's so weird

yeh

generally it’s senior DM first bc in competition they call for her to see if we’re ready, then she does the fancy special thing that I’ll definitely fuck up if I get DM, then our BD will give us the choice from then on which songs we want to do

what

yeah

If the SDM wants to stay up on the podium for the second song they’d take the second, and the JDM would conduct and lead the band off on the last two

Ohhhhh, not what I thought you meant

Did you think I meant we got to pick the entire show?

no

No I thought you meant you got to pick random songs every time you had a competition

Deleted user

Eating boogers

Osmosis Jones

@Pickles group

that would actually be fitting. maybe i could do doctor's visit because bacterial infection???

Pink eye

@Kie group

Pink eye

god i wish id done that when it was due cause i could make cursed illustrations of that

Deleted user

No I thought you meant you got to pick random songs every time you had a competition

o h y e s m a s s i v e b a n d o f 1 2 0 p e o p l e m e m o r i z e * a l l * o f t h i s m u s i c

@HighPockets group

The Bubonic Plague

i wish

Getting tetanus from getting cut on something

@Kie group

ok i will stop harvesting ideas from y'all this child will just be a plethora of bacterial infections and the doctor will be like "ehehe timmy ur gonna die" n timmy will be liek "btich ewhat the fuck" and the doctor will be like "i chedckec your charts whore you got too much gping on" n then timmy will say "damn bb maybe you could teach me about these big bad bacteria before id ei?"

@Pickles group

Pink eye

god i wish id done that when it was due cause i could make cursed illustrations of that

Wait if it was already due why are you asking now?

@Pickles group

o h y e s m a s s i v e b a n d o f 1 2 0 p e o p l e m e m o r i z e * a l l * o f t h i s m u s i c

a n d l e a r n a l l t h e s h o w s

@Kie group

Pink eye

my mom :))) is forcing me to do all of my late work :))) even though the grade of that class is something decent :)))

Deleted user

a n d l e a r n a l l t h e s h o w s

c o n d u c t i n g n o i s e s n o t t h a t h a r d h a h a

@HighPockets group

Pink eye

my mom :))) is forcing me to do all of my late work :))) even though the grade of that class is something decent :)))

F.

@Kie group

I want to strangle her. She's part of the reason my mental health is as bad as it is. If I don't get all this work done I will be grounded for the whole of summer. I have 4 hours and 4 big assignments (the big assignment classes I would pass without doing the assignments because every other quarter I've gotten A's-B's in those classes) plus 3 guitar assignments.

@Relsey

I want to strangle her. She's part of the reason my mental health is as bad as it is. If I don't get all this work done I will be grounded for the whole of summer. I have 4 hours and 4 big assignments (the big assignment classes I would pass without doing the assignments because every other quarter I've gotten A's-B's in those classes) plus 3 guitar assignments.

If there is anything I can help with let me know, I'm a bit of a jack of all trades so I'll probably know something about what you're doing.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

The Bubonic Plague

At times like this I recall how very fond I am of you.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

ok i will stop harvesting ideas from y'all this child will just be a plethora of bacterial infections and the doctor will be like "ehehe timmy ur gonna die" n timmy will be liek "btich ewhat the fuck" and the doctor will be like "i chedckec your charts whore you got too much gping on" n then timmy will say "damn bb maybe you could teach me about these big bad bacteria before id ei?"

YESSS.

@HighPockets group

The Bubonic Plague

At times like this I recall how very fond I am of you.

Thank you, m'lord.

@HighPockets group

YESSS.

Call it "Time's Up, Timmy"