forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

fuck me gently with a chainsaw

THEY AREN'T TELLING US OUR SHOW UNTIL ADMINISTRATION SAYS WE CAN DO MARCHING BAND????

Deleted user

dude i might not have marching season at all

@Pickles group

We might not either and it's my senior year I'm gonna cry. I was gonna be section leader-
The power hungry will be junior that I was concerned about taking my spot got DRUM MAJOR. Which I'm upset about but at least she'll be lonely and isolated most of the time

Deleted user

I’m a sophomore going into junior

baby

no u ;D

bish get outta here, witchu tall ass
XD

Deleted user

at least she'll be lonely and isolated most of the time

EXCUSE ME

I’M IN THIS AND I DO NOT LIKE IT

Deleted user

I’m a sophomore going into junior

baby

no u ;D

bish get outta here, witchu tall ass
XD

lmfao alright, little one.

@Relsey

I just like musicals, also Eric Whitacre, Also everything Tchikofsky has written. Seriously have you listened to all of Swan lake before? If you ever find your self in need of two hours of instrumental music, Swan lake is the way to go. ( My personal favorite is Act III: XXII. Neapolitan Dance)

@Relsey

I just like musicals, also Eric Whitacre, Also everything Tchikofsky has written. Seriously have you listened to all of Swan lake before? If you ever find your self in need of two hours of instrumental music, Swan lake is the way to go. ( My personal favorite is Act III: XXII. Neapolitan Dance)

@Pickles group

EXCUSE ME

Well you do have to stand up on a podium by yourself every practice

Deleted user

EXCUSE ME

yes but our band has the big elevated one so I’d be standing over everyone

And when it’s the senior DM’s turn, I’d be on field helping out on the sidelines, probably antagonizing the alto saxes

@Pickles group

EXCUSE ME

yes but our band has the big elevated one so I’d be standing over everyone

And when it’s the senior DM’s turn, I’d be on field helping out on the sidelines, probably antagonizing the alto saxes

Wait you guys
Switch off? That's so weird

@Kie group

Hi someone just spit at me a plot for a children's book for a child to learn about bacteria just give me a situation in which a child would learn about bacteria please

Deleted user

Wait you guys

yeh

generally it’s senior DM first bc in competition they call for her to see if we’re ready, then she does the fancy special thing that I’ll definitely fuck up if I get DM, then our BD will give us the choice from then on which songs we want to do

@Pickles group

Wait you guys

yeh

generally it’s senior DM first bc in competition they call for her to see if we’re ready, then she does the fancy special thing that I’ll definitely fuck up if I get DM, then our BD will give us the choice from then on which songs we want to do

what

Deleted user

Wait you guys

yeh

what

yeah

If the SDM wants to stay up on the podium for the second song they’d take the second, and the JDM would conduct and lead the band off on the last two

Deleted user

Why do people think I’m older than what I am???

Because your vibe is old.

ch so is yours

@Kie group

Hi someone just spit at me a plot for a children's book for a child to learn about bacteria just give me a situation in which a child would learn about bacteria please

@Pickles group

Wait you guys

yeh

what

yeah

If the SDM wants to stay up on the podium for the second song they’d take the second, and the JDM would conduct and lead the band off on the last two

Ohhhhh, not what I thought you meant

@RedTheLoveless

Eating boogers