forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

User: mpopoli1@windy

I'd just like to say that I am big dumb and forgot for a second that you have a deadname and therefore spent two minutes wondering if your name is actually Meed and I've been spelling it wrong this whole time

Deleted user

Y'all can go wild
I just need it done so I don't do a big faileroni

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'd just like to say that I am big dumb and forgot for a second that you have a deadname and therefore spent two minutes wondering if your name is actually Meed and I've been spelling it wrong this whole time

LOOOOOOOOL.

Deleted user

Im so bored, I'm willing to do anyone's homework

Deleted user

Mead*
I am a booze

Deleted user

someone do my science
i'm too dumb for this
i think i've finally decided to quit school and work at mcdonalds

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Mead*
I am a booze

Honey booze.

@Relsey

In a very sad turn of event's I don't have the right color fabric to do the cloud queen dress so that will have to wait untill I can get fabric. However, I have yards upon yards of light pink fabric so, I can make one of the pink barbie movie dresses any thoughts.

Deleted user

Mead*
I am a booze

WHEEZE
there's a girl in my grade named after champagne

Deleted user

someone do my science
i'm too dumb for this
i think i've finally decided to quit school and work at mcdonalds

My laptop died big time when I tried to respond to this

@Relsey

In a very sad turn of event's I don't have the right color fabric to do the cloud queen dress so that will have to wait untill I can get fabric. However, I have yards upon yards of light pink fabric so, I can make one of the pink barbie movie dresses any thoughts.

I'm debating between Rapunzels pink dress and the pink dress from swan lake.

Deleted user

I'll come visit y'all at mikey ds
I like the parfaits

Deleted user

Update: My AP Science class thing project isn't due for a week :DDDDD

@RedTheLoveless

(Thanks man. Same to you. Also, dude you have the same plan as me lmao. Good luck on your final quarter.)

(What are you looking at for your final degree?)

(I was hoping after I get my Associates, I could transfer to a Uni and get my Bachelors. If I had the willingness, money, and time, I might push it into eventually getting a Masters, but idk. And you?)

@Pickles group

I'm debating between Rapunzels pink dress and the pink dress from swan lake.

Rapunzel

@berlioz

I like the parfaits

Where in the world does McDonald's sell parfaits? I wanna go there

@Pickles group

I like the parfaits

Where in the world does McDonald's sell parfaits? I wanna go there

Uhm
Everywhere??

@berlioz