forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

Are they also shrinking? Does your worm have a fat deficiency? Or were they tiny to begin with?

No, only the wormkini is shrinking. If anything, the boobs are unintentionally getting bigger

Deleted user

Update on my schedule
90% is the exact same as my best friend :D
I got into the art class I wanted and have band first period, which is awesome because honestly band is a lit way to start your morning
but I have a woodworking class???? which I didn't sign up for???????????????????

Deleted user

Hmm. Sounds unfortunate.^^

No, it's a fire schedule
but… woodworking???

@Pickles group

Idk. I've not worn a bra as far as I can remember, but I imagine it being too small would be unfortunate.

No. Wormkini gives no support, therefore the smaller it is only makes it more slutty

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Idk. I've not worn a bra as far as I can remember, but I imagine it being too small would be unfortunate.

No. Wormkini gives no support, therefore the smaller it is only makes it more slutty

Ah, I see. Slutty worm Lol.

@Pickles group

I'm imagining it as being one of the triangle crocheted ones you can find at Walmart. Thinking about changing the color

@saor_illust school

dont you just love it when youve got a fren who needs some help with this one english assignment and then he'll be done with school and will be able to graduate except youre four years younger than him and dont know how to help?
kjjsdlkjskljkljdkjls i hate feeling useless

@berlioz

hA. A friend in my biology class did that to the class's shared power-point after the teacher specifically told him not to because it happened before and made Google Slides crash.